008 ๑՞. found out

ೃ⁀➷ chapter ; 008 —found out

ೃ⁀➷ chapter ; 008 —
found out

MOMO KNOCKED ON the door leading to the class 1-b dorm building. she waited patiently for someone to come. her eyes lit up at the sight of a certain orange-haired girl approaching the glass door.

the door opened. "here to see y/n?" asked kendo, already knowing the answer with a kind smile stretching onto her lips.

momo nodded enthusiastically with a toothy grin appearing on her face.

"you can come in- but i'm not sure if y/n is in her room," she continued, " also do tell if monoma is bothering you." momo chuckled.

"of course," and with that, she was happily skipping to your dorm room. once she finally reached your door she tapped it lightly.

she called out your name in a mesmerising tone. nobody answered. she tried once more. no response.

she felt a feeling of concern wash over her. as she turned around to leave, out of the corner of her eye she saw your door creak open ever so slightly. it was quiet.

a little too quiet. something was up. she peaked into the small crack. black. everything was so dark. she opened the door to reveal a dark room. you weren't here. strange.

she walked into your room and closed the door silently. she ran her hand down the side of your wall in search of the lightswitches.

her fingers quickly found the small white switch. she flicked it to the opposite side. the electricity rose in its glasshouse.

she closed her eyes at the sudden brightness. she inhaled, expecting the scent of clothing softener to bless her nose.

the scent was replaced by another. blood. with a strong scent of roses. her eyes fluttered open. her onyx orbs widened. the colour drained from her face.

she broke into a cold sweat. what she saw wasn't the usual welcoming atmosphere nor your usual decor.

no, what she saw was worse than anything she had ever seen. there were pools of both dry and fresh blood pooling in the carpeted floor of your dorm, petals swarmed the place and finally, white roses coated in fresh crimson red fluid lazily thrown into the metal mesh bin that sat under your desk.

she gasped and covered her mouth with trembling hands. she started to walk backwards until her back hit the door.

her pale fingers found their way to the doorknob and hastily twisted it. she ran as fast as she could until she was out of breath. she slowed down and bent down to put her hands on her knees in exhaustion.

she panted out. tears pooled in her eyes. hushed sobs escaped her lips. she felt her legs go weak. "w-why.." she fell to her knees, "why didn't you tell me," she breathed out.

" she fell to her knees, "why didn't you tell me," she breathed out