Once the truth comes out p1

"Baby! Can you run me some bath water?!" I asked Khalil,as I walked through the door.

"Yeah,babe." I sat my bags down. I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I put my hands on it,knowing it was the twin. They kick,hella hard. I saw Khalil coming towards me. I gave him a kiss,and he took the bags. I plopped my big ass on the couch. I'm hungry,my feet are killing me,the twins have been kicking all day,and I'm tired.

"How's your day,baby?" Khalil asked,putting the groceries up.

"Uhh! You don't even wanna know."

"Okay. Where'd you go?"

"Well,I went to work for a couple of hours. That's all I feel like saying. You got my bath water ready?" He nodded. He helped me up and to the bathroom.

"You need me to fix you something to eat,baby?" He asked.

"Yes. Thank you,Baby." He kissed me on my forehead and closed the door,on his way out. I stripped down all my clothes,and sat in the bathtub.

***
Khalil-

I was fixing my baby some food,when I heard the door bell ring. I opened the door to see Kayla at the door,smiling. I want to slang her body up against something.

"Hey,Baby." She tried to hug me,but I forcefully pushed her away.

"What the fuck are doing here?" I think the old me is coming back. I can feel it. I'm imagining on how much pain she's gonna have when I bash her upside her head with the skillet pan;or if I break her arm,or break her nose in just one punch,or even force her to drink rat poison;or I can run her over with my car,or I can kidnap her,get a few of my homies to smack her around and play "pass the pussy to the left-hand side" with her; then torture her some more,then kill her;or maybe I can end her life right on this doorstep. Won't nobody know but me and my bare hands---but wait;I can't go back to jail. I got responsibilities,I don't have time to "kill" anymore.

"Come on,baby. I know you miss me. I just found out about you and your wife. Congratulations!" She laughed. I balled my fist up. This bitch is crazy.

"But I'm not here to congratulate you,I'm here to celebrate with you. You know,like old times?" I ran her hand down my bare chest. If she touch me one more time,I'm finna choke her.

"Get the hell off my property." I'm not finna fall into her demonic trap.

"I'll go;but baby,I will be back." She winked at me,and walk away. I slammed the door. Damn!

***
Taliah-

I came out the bathroom,with a towel wrapped around me. I feel so much better now. Then I heard the door slammed,hard. What's going on down there? I walked downstairs,seeing Khalil,sitting on the ground. He looked angry;like somebody pissed him off. I walked closer,seeing tears in his eyes. Khalil is crying! I sat on the couch,as he crawled closer to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist,and rested his head on my lap. I caressed his upper back,calming him down. I'm confused;why was he crying?

"Baby," he spoke softly.

"Yes?"

"I'll kill her." He spoke bluntly. Who is he gonna kill? Her? It's a female?

"Who,baby?" I asked. He gave me a "don't ask questions" look. I nodded,and laid his head back on my lap. There's something he's not telling me,and I get the feeling that's why he's mad. It's about a female,I know that much. She was probably at the door. He either slammed it in her face,or she walked off;then he slammed it. It's complicated,or maybe I'm paranoid. I pushed the subject to the side,rubbing his back.

Oh,snap y'all! It's about to go down,up in here! Is Khalil gonna kill Kayla? Will Kayla be back? Is Taliah gonna find out? If so,how is she gonna handle it? Will this interfere with Khalil and Taliah's marriage life? Are y'all ready or nah?!

TBC. . . . . . . . . . .