Running back to you

Taliah's p.o.v.-

I know where he was and who he was with. I'm not stupid! All I know is,he betta not do that shit again. Anyways,I was walking in the mall,by myself. I needed to buy me some more leggings. I was texting with my bestie Mariah,then I ran into to someone. I looked up,and it was Khalil. Not again.

Khalil's p.o.v.-

I needed to see her again. I needed to hear her voice. I miss her so much. I was walking,and I so happen to run back into her. "Taliah?" I tried to hug her,but she pushed me away. "Don't touch me. Get away from me." She tried to walk away,but I stopped her.

Taliah's p.o.v.-

He grabbed my fuckin arm like he was about to do something. "Did you just put your hands on me? Oh hell naw!" I dropped everything,and put set up. He looked at me like I was crazy. I don't give a damn.

Khalil's p.o.v.-

I don't want to fight her. I seriously don't. She's making a scene. "Taliah,baby calm down." "Don't tell me to calm down!" She is raising her voice for no apparent reason. "Can you please calm down,please?" "Let me walk away now,before I go to jail." She picked her purse and phone up,and walked away. Why is she trying to avoid me? All I'm trying to do is apologize to her;that's all. I really need her to listen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I tried to catch to her,but she's hella fast. "Leeah,wait up." I haven't called her that in a long time. She was shocked that I remembered that name. I never forgot it. She stopped in her tracks,and broke down. I came down to her level and comforted her. "Why? Why did you do this to me?"she asked me. "I know,I know. I'm sorry for putting you through this. I didn't have to do the things I did. But it's in the past,Taliah." I felt her arm wrapped around me as well. I saw people crowding around us,but I didn't care. "I love you,Taliah;and I hope you find it in your heart to forgive me,"

Taliah's p.o.v.-

I can't deal with this. I need my husband right now. I got up,looked at Khalil one last time,and walked off. Running back into my ex is not what I wanted to do today. This is too much for me. I can't focus,i can't think.I need time to grieve.

*

Taliah walked in to her house,and all her kids hugged her. She saw Dominique cuddled up with Dominic. It was a Kodak moment,so to speak. "Aww. Look at my two babies."said Taliah. "Where have you been?"asked Dominic. Taliah gave him a just relax face. "I was at the mall. I needed to get out the house." "Well,where are your bags?" "I just went to the mall,I didn't buy anything." "Well that's a first."said Dominic,laughing under his breath. "Are you tryna be funny? You reeeally thought that was sooo hilarious? Well let's see what's so funny when you ass sleeping outside." She stomped upstairs to the room,and slammed the door. "Women;can't live with them,can't live without them."said Dominic.

*Comment on my book*

Is Khalil going to run back into Taliah?

Will the nigga with a past let go of it,and move on to the future?

TBC. . . . . .