Kari and Kylie

Three months later

"1. . .2. . .3,push." Said the nurse. Taliah a deep breath and pushed.

"I see its head." Said the nurse. Taliah tried to catch her breath.

"I can't breathe!" She whined.

"Come on,baby. You can do this,I know you can." Said Khalil,kissing Taliah's forehead,rubbing her hand. She pushed once again.

"Come on push." Taliah pushed even harder.

"Okay,We need one more push. You're doing good,hun." Taliah nodded.

"1. . .2. . .3---" Taliah screamed in pain. She pushed one last time,before hearing little baby cries. They cut the umbilical cord,and cleaned the baby.

"It's a boy." Taliah smiled. "We've got another one coming." Taliah sighed.

"Alright,just as before;I'm going to need to push,okay?" Taliah nodded.

"Baby,you doing good,alright?" Said Khalil,holding Taliah's hand.

"Okay." Said Taliah,breathing deeply. She held Khalil's hand,while pushing. She gripped on it,until she heard a crack in his hand.

"Shit!" Khalil hissed in pain. "You got a hell of a grip,jawana-man." Said Khalil.

"I'm so sorry,baby. Please hold my hand?" Said Taliah,breathing deeply. Khalil held her hand with his other hand. Taliah kept pushing until she heard little baby cries again. They cut the umbilical cord,and cleaned the baby.

"It's a girl." Taliah smiled,sighing in relief.

"Nigga,we made it." Said Khalil.

"This is all your fault,anyway. You should wrap up more often."

"How's it my fault? You the one who begged for it that day---"

"Khalil," said Khalil's mother,Ruth.

"Sorry ma."

"I'm so proud of my baby." Said Taliah's mom,Carla.

"Thanks mom." Said Taliah,catching her breath.

"Where are my grandkids at?" Said Carla,referring to Kori,Kourtney, Elijah,Ezekiel,Dominique,and Cameron.

"In the waiting room with Aaliyah." Said Khalil. Carla and Ruth walked out,leaving Khalil and Taliah by themselves.

"Baby," Taliah spoke lowly.

"Yes,my love?"

"Can you get me some ice?" Khalil gave her the bucket of ice chips.

"What are we naming the twins?" Asked Khalil.

"We already discussed it," she pause,still catching her breath. "Kari for the girl Kylie for the boy." Khalil nodded.

"Baby,I love you." Said Khalil,pulling his chair closer to Taliah.

"I love you too,Khalil."

"I love you so much. I don't want to lose you anymore."

"I don't want to lose you either."

"I want us to be more connected with each other. A lot has happened;but I want you and our kids to have less stress put on your shoulders." Taliah nodded.

"I understand,babe." She yawned.

"I'm going to let you rest baby. I love you." He got up,kissed her forehead,and left.

Kari (kI-rE) Kylie (kI-lE) just pronunciation.

****
Two months later

Taliah came in the house,with the two car seat which had Kari and Kylie in them.