A fighting chance p2

Kayla fell to the ground,holding her shoulder. She groaned in pain. Taliah stepped closer to Kayla. Kayla picked her gun up off the ground,and pointed at Taliah. Before she was able to pull the trigger,Taliah kicked the gun out of her hand. Taliah pointed her gun at Kayla.

"No,wait. Please---"

"Why? Why would do that? That was my husband! I have his children! Why would you take him away from me?!" Tears came from Taliah's eyes.

"I'm so sorry. All I wanted to do was love him,again. He never gave me that opportunity." Kayla had tears in her eyes as well.

"He didn't fuckin love you! Big damn deal! You need to except and get over the fact that he's moved on."

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH I LOVED HIM!!" Yelled Kayla

"oh please,woman. You acting like he didn't mean a damn thing to me." Taliah chuckled.

"I don't matter no more." Taliah cocked her gun.

"Please---" Taliah pointed it at her own stomach. She started crying.

"What are you doing?" Asked Kayla.

"I don't matter no more." She repeated. Kayla shook her head.

"You don't want to do that,baby girl. Those babies mean too much you,and you know that." Said Kayla.

"My husband meant a lot to me! But you took him!"

"Please don't do it---"

"It don't matter no more" Taliah repeated.

***
Oh don't do it,oh my god! What is going to happen to Taliah?! Is she gonna kill the twins,or Kayla? Is Khalil really died? Are you gonna pick up what I'm about to put down,or what? TBC. . . .