My Mistakes part 1

A year later

Dominic-

My life,hasn't been at its best right now. I lost almost everything I loved. I lost my wife,I lost my marriage,everything. I've never hurt Taliah to the point where she took Kori,Kourtney,Elijah,Ezekiel,and Dominique;and left me. You're probably wondering,what in hell did he do to lose that? Well,I cheated. I know,I know. I fucked up;badly. It wasn't worth losing my family over. I get it now! You know the girl I was hanging out with,my ex from years ago,Carmen? Yeah,turns out we started hanging out more,talking to each other more,you know,the works. Then at that moment I knew,I fucked up. I got caught up.

Flashback-
I'm tired of Taliah with all this bullshit! She always thinking a nigga cheating on her. What do I have to prove,in order to get her to see I'm not cheating? I ain't did nothing! Anyway,after me and her had our argument,she decided to leave. Now,I'm at the house by myself. The kids are at Taliah's sister house. I'm mad,and kinda horny. Then again,I'm always horny;Taliah made me like this years ago. Anyway like I was saying;I need someone to talk to. I don't know where my wife went,so I can't talk to her. So I called the only person besides Taliah I feel comfortable with,Carmen.

See that part right there,always makes me mad. I could've called Taliah to apologize,but nahh! I just had to call CARMEN!

"Hello?"said Carmen on the other line. She sounds so pretty.

"Hey." I was frustrated right now.

"What's wrong,Dom?" That's her nickname for me.

"I need someone to talk to. I'm lonely."

"Well I'll be right over,bye."

And here's the thing;she has never been over my house. How she knew where I lived in the first place? I never gave her an address or nothing----unless she be stalking.

Few minutes later,I hear a knock on the door. I went to the door,and I saw Carmen. She had on a crop top,booty shorts,and her hair let down. I'm not gonna lie,she looked kinda cute.

I was gotdamn idiot! She looked kinda cute my ass! Taliah had more ass than Carmen anyway. And them titties Taliah had?! Two big ballons,I tell you. Carmen was a stick compared to Taliah. Carmen had a booty;but she didn't have that ass. You might think,well,what's the difference?! You don't want me to go into detail. I'll tell it like it IS!!

I gave her hug and let her in. "How did you know where I lived?"I asked out of curiosity.

"I didn't."she responded. I shrugged it off. We both sat on the couch. We kept staring at each other,until I decided to say something. "Me and wifey had a argument."

"What happened?"she said,scooting closer to me.

"She all of a sudden claim I'm cheating on her." Carmen nodded her head.

"Now,I love my wife. I love her so much. I would never cheat on her. First,because she's not worth cheating on. She's beautiful,she's loving,caring,everything I wanted in a wife. She had all my kids,there's no doubt about that. I was there the night they were conceived,and the days they were born." Carmen laughed.

"I don't know what I'll do without her."

Now I know that shit. Plain as day too.

"Seems like you got something good."said Carmen.

"Yeah I do."

"I think you should treat her better."said Carmen. She must be bananas! I treat my wife with love,loyalty,respect,and seduction;not necessarily in that order.