Reality check

This chapter is probably gonna be long,so brace yourself.
**********************************

"Mmmm."Taliah moaned,rubbing on Dominic's head as he kissed her in all the right places. "You like that don't you?" "Yeah,baby."said Taliah. Things were about to get real sexual,until Dominic's phone rang. He got off of Taliah to answer his phone. "Hello? Oh,hey. . . . .I'm fine and you. . . . .girl gone."said Dominic,laughing. Taliah got a little curious to who he was talking to,so she listened more harder. "Yeah I did my fault. . . . .right now. . . . .but I got plans today. . ."he just remembered that today he was suppose to spend time with his wife,Taliah. "I mean I guess. . . . .alright,bye." He then found a shirt that was on the ground and put it on. "Baby,who was that?"asked Taliah. "Nobody babe."lied Dominic. "Well that didn't sound like nobody to me."said Taliah. "Well it's nobody,okay?"said Dominic,getting offensive. "Okaaay. What's wrong with you?" "Nothing,damn!"said Dominic,getting an attitude. "Alright,chill."said Taliah,massaging his shoulders. She was giving him a kiss on the lips,but ended up kissing his cheek. "I got to go."said Dominic,grabbing his keys. "Wait,wait,wait. Baby,today we were suppose to spend some quality time together;and you're leaving?" "Yeah. Maybe some other time,baby."said Dominic. "Hold up,nigga! Now let's get one thing straight;we ain't boyfriend and girlfriend no more. We are husband and wife. You can't just up and at 'em say maybe some other time. We're suppose to spend all of our time together."said Taliah. "Damn,girl! Can a nigga get some space?! I mean it's like you got me on a fuckin leash." "THE WAY YOU ACT,YOU OUGHT TO BE ON A DAMN LEASH!"yelled Taliah. "MAYNE,I'M SICK OF YO' ASS ALWAYS TRYNA CONTROL ME! YOU NEED TO GET PRIORITIES STRAIGHT!" "MOTHAFUCKA I GOT MY PRIORITIES STRAIGHT! AND I DON'T NEED NO SELFISH,RUDE,JACKASS LIKE YOU TELLING ME TO GET MY PRIORITIES STRAIGHT!" "SO I'M A JACKASS?! YOU KNOW WHAT,FUCK YOU BITCH!" "FUCK YOU TOO,LITTLE BITCH ASS NIGGA!" "I FUCKIN HATE YOU!"yelled Dominic. "I HATE YOU TOO,YOU LITTLE DICK BASTARD!"yelled Taliah. It was silence. "I'm not finna argue with you no more to get the point,I'm out of here."said Dominic,leaving. "I should've stayed with Khalil."said Taliah,under her breath. Dominic heard it,and it made him even more furious. He then left.

"Hey,Dom."said Carmen,as she hugged Dominic. Dominic seemed glad to see her. "Hey,Carmen." "How you doing?"asked Carmen. "Uh,didn't we have this conversation on the phone?"said Dominic. "Sorry. I just wanna start a conversation." "It's okay. I'm just---not in the mood."said Dominic. "Oh,what happened?"asked Carmen. "Me and my wife got into a argument. She said she wishes she was with her ex. That really pissed me off."said Dominic. "Oh,that's terrible. Did you apologize?" "Nah. It's alright. I ain't even worried about her right now." "Oh,okay. But promise me you'll call her and apologize."said Carmen. "I promise."said Dominic. Then they walked into a store in the mall.

**********************************

Taliah was not satisfied. She wasn't happy. Her and Dominic have never fought like this before. But who she really wanted to see was Khalil;but she doesn't have his phone number. So she grabbed her purse and keys,and left.(just so you know,the kids are at Taliah's parents house.)

She drove to the mall and just started wandering around. She saw Khalil in the foot locker,so she went in. She saw him sitting down trying on shoes. He looked up at her and smiled. "Hey."said Taliah. "Hi."said Khalil,in a deep manly voice. "How did you find me?"asked Khalil. "I knew you would be here."said Taliah. "I'm sorry for all the things I did. I know you probably won't forgive me,but I just wanna let you know. I was young,stupid,I didn't know what I had until it was gone. I regret doing that to you. I'm not trying to win you over its just--" "it's okay,Khalil. Really,it is."said Taliah. "You wanna start over?"asked Khalil. "All the way over?"said Taliah. "Yeah."Khalil held her hand. "Hi,my name is Khalil. What's yours?" "Taliah. Nice to meet you." "I'm a little hungry,you wanna grab a bite to eat?"said Khalil. "I like how that sounds." Khalil went to cash register,paid for his shoes,and they left;holding hands.

*********************************

"You are so funny."said Carmen,giggling. "Yeah,I get that alot."said Dominic. Carmen looked down at her phone,and sucked her teeth. "I got to go. I really enjoyed your company. I'll call you later."she kissed his cheek,got up from the table,and left.

He then got up,and left as well.

**********************************

"And that's what I've been doing for the past year."said Khalil. "So let me get this straight;you were suppose to be in jail for 2 years;but because of good behavior,your time was cut short to a few months. After you got out,you finished college,got a job,a house,and you're single. That is amazing."said Taliah,smiling. "I love your smile. You have a beautiful smile."said Khalil. Taliah then started blushing. "I missed you,girl."said Khalil. Taliah smile faded away. "I really do;and I hope we can be friends." Her straight face turned back into a smile. "Give me your hand."said Taliah. "Why,are you gonna chop it off?"asked Khalil. "No. Just give me your hand." He had his hand out,and she wrote her number down. "Call me."said Taliah. She got up,walked over to him,and kiss him on the cheek. "Bye." She then left.

**********************************

Taliah and Dominic ended up coming back to the house at the same time. They didn't speak to each other,or even make eye contact. Dominic would glare occasionally,but never stared. "What the fuck you looking at,nigga?!"said Taliah,with an attitude. "YOU,BITCH! YOU MAD,OR NAH?!"yelled Dominic. Taliah didn't say anything else. "You think can talk to me any kind of way you want and get away with it? I'M THE MAN OF THIS HOUSE!" Taliah still didn't say anything. "Oh I know what you want. Get yo' ass upstairs."said Dominic. "No."said Taliah,folding her arms. "You must not have heard me;I said go upstairs."said Dominic,with a little more bass. "NO!" "No?" Dominic picked her up with her legs wrapped around his waist,and walked upstairs. "LET ME GO,DAMNIT! PUT ME DOWN!"yelled Taliah punching his chest. "GIRL,SHUT UP!"said Dominic,walking into the bedroom. He laid her down on the bed. She was trying to fight him,but he pinned her arms to bed. He started kissing random spots on her neck,and the whining turned into soft moans.(I said it!) "You still mad?"asked Dominic. "Yes."said Taliah. "Okay;but when I tear that ass up,you gone respect me and my house!"said Dominic. "Yes,daddy."said Taliah,seductively.

Well the rest. . . .you can figure out.

*Comment on my book*
My Wi-Fi is acting up,so I had to publish it late. Sorry :( but I'll be updating Shining in the darkness later. In a few days so---

TBC. . . . . . . . .