Like father,like son

Dominic and Taliah were making out on their bed. "I love you."said Dominic. "I love you too."said Taliah. They then started taking their clothes off. Dominic left hickeys all over Taliah's neck. He then sticks his penis into her. She gasped,holding on to the sheets. He then starts thrusting  slowly. "Oh baby,you feel so good."said Taliah. She moaned louder as he hits her spot. Things were about to real tense,until there was a knock on the door. "Yes?"said Taliah,trying not to moan. "Mommy? I need you."said Kourtney. Taliah sucked her teeth. "Let's just keep going. He'll understand that daddy needs mommy too."said Dominic. "Just give me 5 minutes. I'm coming back."said Taliah,trying to get from underneath him. "No! I want you to cum now."said Dominic,as he kept thrusting. Moans slipped out of Taliah's mouth. "Baby wait. Just---wait;please."said Taliah. Dominic sucked his teeth,and got off of her. They then started putting their clothes back on. Taliah swayed out of the room. "Taliah!"said Dominic,yelling. "Yes,baby?"said Taliah. "Stop walking like that. You gone end up back in this bed."said Dominic,as he slapped her ass. "Whatever."she rolled her eyes. He grabbed her arm as she was about to leave. He pinned her against the wall and smashed his lips into hers. "Stop acting like that. Be good for daddy."said Dominic,in a masculine voice. "Okay,baby."said Taliah. Just as she walked out,he slapped her ass again. "I love to see that ass jiggle."said Dominic,biting his bottom lip. Taliah wink at him and walked out.

"Alright sweetie,what's wrong?"asked Taliah,sitting on the couch by Kourtney. "I found these in dad's back pocket,"said Kourtney,pulling out a pair of panties. Taliah froze. "Dad said they were yours. I asked him why he has them,he said 'Cause he was grown. He told me that I'm gonna be like him when I'm older. I think it's pretty cool." Taliah couldn't say anything. She quickly snatched them out of his hand. "Don't listen to your father. He doesn't know what he's talking about. He's insane."said Taliah hugging Kourtney. "Why can't I listen to him?"asked Kourtney. "Because he---" Taliah was cut off by Dominic walking to the kitchen. "Hey,Kourtney. Hey,baby."said Dominic. "Hi dad." said Kourtney. "Dominic I need to see you upstairs."said Taliah,looking mad. "That's cool. Just let me get something to eat." He fixed a sandwich,ate it,and walked back upstairs.

Dominic sat on the bed,as Taliah sat on his lap. "So,what's the problem? You wet or something---" "Dominic!"said Taliah cutting him off. "Well are you?"asked Dominic. "A little;but that's not the point," Dominic then climbed on her,kissing her flat stomach. "Baby,don't try to avoid this conversation."said Taliah,struggling to seize herself. "Stop trying to fight it."said Dominic. He started pulling her shorts down. She felt on his chest. Dominic paused. "You still wanna talk?"asked Dominic. "Yeah;but it can wait."

*******************************

Dominic pulled out,and rolls over out of breath. "Damn,baby."said Dominic. "What?"said Taliah,laying her head on his chest. "I am that good?"said Dominic. "No."said Taliah. Dominic put on a straight face. "I'm playing;you know I love it when you put it down."said Taliah. "I'm tryna tell you. Who am I?"asked Dominic. "You 'da king."said Taliah. "That's right. Remember that."said Dominic,making himself sound like DJ Khalid. "Anyway,I still want to talk to you."said Taliah,getting up out of bed. "What's up?"said Dominic. "I want to talk about Kourtney."said Taliah slipping into some panties and a big t-shirt. "What about him?" "Why did you tell my son he was gonna be like you when he's older?"said Taliah. "I didn't;I asked him who he wanted to be when he grows up,and he said me. At first I was shocked,but I realized that can't nobody be like me."said Dominic. "I'm kinda worried about that. I don't want my son to be like you."said Taliah. "WHY? WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?"said Dominic,raising his voice. "There's nothing wrong with you,I love you baby." Dominic scoffed. "I'm serious."said Taliah,sitting on his lap. "Then why you don't want to me?"asked Dominic. "Baby,cause I just don't want nobody to be like you. You are my man,Kourtney is my son. I make love to you,I gave birth to Kourtney. That's a major difference. Plus,I'm not raising my son up to be no sex expert." Dominic laughed at that last comment. "You think I'm an expert?" Taliah nodded,smiling. "Alright now,don't mess around and make me eat you."said Dominic,gnawing at Taliah's bottom lip. They were about to have round 2,until Taliah heard laughing downstairs. She put on some shorts,and went downstairs. She saw a little light skinned girl laughing on Kourtney's lap. "What in the fuck,is going on up in here?!"said Taliah. The girl quickly got off of his lap. "Ma,it's not what it looks like---" "DOMINIC!"yelled Taliah,cutting Kourtney. Dominic rushed downstairs. "Baby what's---my nigga."said Dominic,grinning. Taliah looked at both of them crazy. Dominic stopped cheesing when he the expression on Taliah's face. "I'm finna go lay down,before I kill somebody. When I wake up,if you don't live here GET THE FUCK OUT!"She ran upstairs and slammed the door.

Dominic ran up to see her laying on the bed with her headphones in. He sat by her,and kissed her neck. "Baby,what's the matter? You acting like he can't have a little girlfriend."said Dominic. "Baby he's too young! I mean come on,how old were you when you had your first girlfriend?" "Two."admitted Dominic. "You're joking,right?" "Nah;her name was Maysen. Everybody called her May-May. If it wasn't for me and my family moving somewhere else,she would've took yo' place." "Boy,that was puppy love! I'm talking about a real girlfriend." "The type of girlfriend you would want to get serious with?" "Yeah." "You were the first one." Taliah felt a tear come from her eyes as she was overwhelmed at her being the first,and hopefully,the last.

Speaking of the last,y'all think I should bring Carmen back to the picture,and Khalil?

Tell me what you want,tell me what you need.