Once the truth comes out p2

"Damn,baby." Said Taliah,catching her breath.

"What?" Said Khalil,rubbing Taliah's stomach,kissing her neck.

"Why you gotta be so sexy when making love to me?" She turned his way,rubbing his bare chest. Khalil chuckled.

"I don't know,baby." Taliah smiled,laying her head on his chest.

"Baby,we gotta talk about some things." Khalil added. Taliah sat up.

"What is it,babe?" Khalil took a deep breath.

"You know I love you,right?" Taliah smiled.

"Yes,baby. I love you too."

"Well--back when I first graduated college,I went to this party and met this women;Kayla was her name. It was a one time thing,I swear. I was tipsy that night,and horny. We fucked that night,and the morning after. Afterwards,she started stalking me. Calling my phone,texting me,sending me some weird things. She was crazy. I had to get away from her,so I did. Years later,she came back. Like a idiot,I fell into her trap,and we wound up in bed together again." He paused.

"Then,we started a relationship. We've never had one before,so why not try it? While we were in the relationship,she kept doing all this crazy shit like,blocking off all my friends from any cellular phone I had;locked all the doors so I couldn't leave;every time I'd go to work she'd follow me to and from;I can go on baby,she was crazy. It's like she had me on some muthafuckin leash. I got fed up,and I started picking up my old habits. Like,physical abuse habits." Taliah sighed. Khalil held his hand in hers.

"Baby,I will never put my hands on you again. You're not her,okay? I love you too much to do that to you." Khalil kissed her lips.

"She fought back,of course."

"I could've fought back." Mumbled Taliah.

"Baby---"

"It's okay,Khalil;I'm just saying. It's alright now,right?" Khalil shook his head.

"She decided to finally leave. That was the happiest day of my life. A few days later,I ran back into you. That made it even better." Taliah smiled,pecking his lips.

"I'm guessing that's who you were talking about when you were crying." Khalil nodded his head.

"Let me call my cousin Geno real quick,he'll handle it." She reached for her phone,but Khalil grabbed her hand.

"Geno's your cousin?" Asked Khalil,with a surprised look on his face.

"Yeah. He'll handle it." Khalil shook his head.

"Don't do that,please." Taliah nodded.

"Baby;to be honest,she doesn't sound crazy. She sounded like all she wanted to do was be with you. While you wanted a booty call,she wanted a relationship. To me,it sounds like you're over exaggerating." Khalil sighed.

"Baby,I get it;but she wouldn't just leave a nigga be. I get it I was young and all I did was fuck and duck;I was tryna change my ways. She just made it harder to change." Taliah nodded.

"Listen baby;it'll be alright. Don't pressure yourself." Khalil nodded.

"Baby," said Khalil,towering over Taliah. He started kissing her neck. She ran her hand down his back,and he leaves love marks on her neck. He stopped and looked her in the eyes.

"Thank you." Taliah looked him weird.

"For what?"

"For giving me another chance in everything. I thought I'd never get another chance with you,and I did. Thank you." Taliah smiled.

"You're welcome,baby." Khalil then kissed her lips passionately. He then looked at her with lust in his eyes. He then disappeared,under the covers.

***

Kayla-

If I want him,I WILL have him. I will take everything he loves,away from him. I do mean EVERYTHING. By all means necessary.

****
Owwww!! What y'all think gonna happen next?

TBC. . . . .