The ex files

"Kori wake up,sweetie."said Taliah,shaking Kori. "No,mommy. 5 more minutes."said Kori. "Little girl,you better get yo' tale up,before I throw some ice on you." "I'm up." "That's what I thought. Go downstairs and get some breakfast."said Taliah. "Yes ma'am."

*

"Kori,come on! You're gonna be late!"yelled Taliah,from downstairs. Kori rushed downstairs along with her other siblings. "Where's Dominique?"asked Dominic. "I don't know."said Kori. Taliah walked upstairs to see Dominique chewing her hand and playing with her toys. "Come on baby girl. Time to go to daycare."said Taliah. She reached her little hand out so Taliah can pick her up. Taliah grabbed her Dora the explorer backpack,and went back downstairs. "I got her."said Taliah,as they head out.

*

"I'm see you guys later."said Dominic. "Bye dad!"said Kourtney. "Bye daddy."said Elijah and Ezekiel. He then drove off.

Taliah then walked in the daycare with Dominique on her shoulder,and holding Kori's hand. "Hello Mrs Griffin."said the lady behind the desk. "Hi Sandra."said Taliah. "Where's your husband?"asked Sandra. Taliah wondered why she all of a sudden asked where her husband is. "He dropped my sons off already."said Taliah. Sandra seemed upset after Taliah said those words.
Taliah's p.o.v.-
Why she want to know where my man at? I hope she don't want him. Don't get me wrong,I got love for her. Me and her go back;but I will drop her if she even looks at him like she want him.

Taliah then put Dominique down. Dominique kept reaching for her,but she refused to pick her up. "I'll be back later,sweetie. I love you."said Taliah,hugging Dominique and Kori. Kori sees Dominique poking her lip out,looking like she was about to cry. "Don't cry,pumpkin."said Taliah,hugging Dominique. "Mommy."said Dominique,reaching out for Taliah. It almost made Taliah shed a tear. She gave Dominique a peck on the cheek,and left.

*
Dominic-

I want my wife right now. I just saw her a few hours ago,but I already miss her. I miss my kids,I know they miss me. I guess it's because she put it down last night. I mean the shit was fuckin amazing. But anyway,I'm wondering what's she doing. There was a knock on my office door. "Come in." When the person opened the door,it was a female. A fine female. She was about 5'5,dark skinned,had a body like a model,long wavy hair,beautiful face,and smell like vanilla. She looked kinda familiar. "Dominic?" "Carmen?" I got up and hugged her. I haven't seen her since college! Hugging her felt like we were still together. Taliah flew right out of my mind just like that. Carmen looked so incredible. "Baby girl,you've changed."I look her up and down,and she blushes. "You have too. Is this muscle I feel?"she felt on my arm. I don't know why she so surprised. I've always look like this. "How long has it been?" "I don't know,8 years."she said. Damn! It's been that long? No wonder she looks so different. "So how have you been? You still with Octavia?" "Actually I'm not. I'm married---to Taliah;And I got kids."she looked shocked at what I said. I thought she knew. I saw her at the damn wedding! At least I thought I did. "How many kids do you have?" She said in disappointment. I get the picture of me,my wife and kids off my desk and show her. "I got five kids. Three boys,"men. "And two girls." Her eyes widened when she saw the picture. "Look at you tryna be a man."said Carmen,punching me in the arm. "You got kids?" "Yeah,a son. His name is Dominic. After you." Aww,she named her first child after me. "Married?" "Engaged." "Is it his biological father?" "No. After I had Dominic,he bounced. I don't even know where he is." That's sad. "I hope you're fiancee takes good care of you." She smiled. Her smile was like the sunshine. It reminded me of Taliah. Oh yeah,my wife. I forgot. I'm supposed to be missing her. "Well it was nice to see you again."she gave me a piece of paper. "Call me. So we can catch up. Maybe we can meet up somewhere." I like the sound of that. "Bye,Dominic."she blew a kiss at me and left. Man,I got to tell Taliah!

*
Taliah-

I miss my man! I miss my kids;and I know they miss me too. I think I should text my husband real quick. I mean he can't be that busy.

Wifey:hey

I was too focused on my phone that I accidentally bumped into someone. A man. He was tall,buff,and looked familiar. "Taliah?" How does he know my name? "You don't remember me? Khalil?" What the hell?! Khalil?! I haven't seen him in 6 years. Wait--did he just say Khalil? Oh shit. "I haven't seen you in forev--" he tried to hug me,but I pushed him away. "Get away from me. Get the fuck away from me!" I started backing up. "What's wrong?" "You know what the fuck you did to me! Get away from me." I ran to my car,and drove away.

As I'm driving,all the shit he did to just came back to my head. The way he disrespected me. The way he abused me. He tried to rape me at one point of time. I began to cry. Running into him wasn't what I wanted to do today. Here it is. I'm married,with kids;and this nigga show up! Ain't that about a bitch?

*
Later on that day. . . . .

Taliah just came from work and see her kids and husband on the couch,chilling. She couldn't have seen a better picture. "Mommy!" Everybody got up and hugged her. "I miss you all,especially you."said Taliah,pointing at Dominic. He gets up and kissed her. "Hey Baby. I missed you too." He wrapped his hands around her waist. She smiled,similar to the smile Carmen smiled. "I'm going upstairs to take a bath."said Taliah. "Let me go with you."said Dominic. They walked upstairs to their room and then the bathroom.

Before y'all get the wrong idea,this part ain't really nasty. Key word really ain't.

"Guess who I ran into,"said Dominic.

"Who did my lovely husband run into today?" "Carmen."said Dominic. "That's great."said Taliah. "She said she wants to meet up somewhere."said Dominic. "Well that's a good idea. We can meet up and ta--" "no,baby. She wants me and her to meet up." "Well excuse me. You make it sound like I never existed."said Taliah. Dominic walked behind her and hugged her,and gave her a kiss. "Baby,don't worry about it. She probably wants to be friends." Taliah then sat in tub,putting her hair in a bun. "That's cool and everything,but if trys she anything stupid," Taliah stopped herself before she something that would hurt. "Guess who I ran into."said Taliah. "Who?" "Khalil." Dominic lost his mind when he heard that name. After all the shit he put her through,that was last name he would want to hear. "Did he hurt you? Are you okay? Man,I'm a bust his ass! What did he say to you?" Taliah chuckled. "Baby,I'm okay. He just said hi,and he hasn't seen me  since," "Don't even bring that shit up no more."said Dominic,walking back and forth. "Did he follow you home? Did you give him any information about you?" "Nigga,chill! Damn. I walked away before he could say anything else."said Taliah. Dominic exhaled in relief. "I was about to say." said Dominic. "Sandra asked about you."said Taliah. "I swear she want it."said Dominic. "WANT WHAT? NOT FROM MY MAN SHE AIN'T. FUCK SHE THOUGHT 'DIS WAS?!" "Baby calm down,damn. I'm just playing."

I was going to write more,but I'm going to stop right here. There's a possible chance I might delete this book. It's just too boring for me. Thank for reading.