What now?

Khalil-

I'm tired of trying to hide from her. I have a wife,a son,and twins on the way. I'm not a little boy that is scared to fight no more;I'm a grown ass man! I'm done with all this shit! I was in my office,smoking my hookah. Yeah,yeah,yeah,I get it;when did this happen? Well,it's a long ass story. Then I heard the door knock.

"Come in." The door opened,and it was Mark. Mark is like my right-hand man. He help me with everything. He's my nigga. He's the only person I trust;besides my crew.

"What's good,Mark?" He sat down in the seat in front of mine.

"Man;baby trouble. My daughter is sick,and my girl trippin." I swear him and his girl stay having problems.

"What's up with her?"

"She came up in my face talking about we need to communicate better,all because she read some bitch ass book. Man,what is it with these women and thinking they men are no good? I'm a good gotdamn man,she need to chill out with that."

"I understand,man;but you gotta communicate with her in order to make it clear to her that you aren't a bad nigga. Granted,we fuck up;but that's what we do. That don't mean we won't handle our shit. You see,her problem is that you so good to her,she mad that you didn't fuck up. Women always want they men to fuck up;little things or big things. It's just an excuse so they can tell you what you did,how you did it,why you did it,and what you are because of it." I nodded in agreement.

"True;but I tried to talk to her,you know? Sit down with her,like a mature adult;but we always end up arguing. Then we have sex,of course."