It's Over, Isn't it? (Levi x Reader)

This story contains major chapter 139 spoilers. I'm extremely empty and the only thing going is the pee-paw Levi jokes and the Eren bird jokes.

So Attack On Titan is now officially over, I just want to say thank you to Isayama and you guys. It looks like we got our happy-ish ending lovelies (Please read end of chapter notes)

This was it, it was over.

You screamed as you watched your former friends and comrades turn into mindless titans, you held Pieck back as Falco took off trying to console her. You let her go and nodded, she hopped off as Falco flew over Reiner. You held Levi's hand, trying to convince yourself that you were safe.

Falco flew over Eren and Armin, you hooked a thunderspear to your gear ready to drop down. Pieck had already transformed to save Reiner from the sea of hungry titans, there was no time to think. Everything was blurry, sobs and screams were white noise to you. You just let your soldier instincts take over. Letting go of Levi's hand, you examined the battlefield.

Mikasa was screaming, Levi was holding her. You couldn't make out what they were saying but you had a guess as Mikasa wrapped her scarf back around herself.

She was going to kill Eren.

It was the only way.

It had to be her.

It had to be the blood Ackermans.

"Understood!"

You, Levi, and Mikasa jumped off of Falco. Levi landed a thunderspear in Eren's teeth making an opening for Mikasa. You gripped Levi by his waist and grappled back to the ground, Eren's Titan fell.

She did it.

So quickly.

Poor girl.

The ground shook, explosions went off. You were blown back by them, straight into the mindless titan's horde.

You hit your head, and blacked out.

——————————————————

"H-Hanji?"

"(F/n)!"

"Am I dead?"

"No, not yet."

"B-b-but....y-you're...."

"I know I know, it's not your time yet. You have to stay for Levi. Don't die, that's an order."

You nodded, you didn't feel any pain. All your senses were dead. The only thing you could feel was Hanji's hand gently cradling your cheek, they smiled before fading away.

You felt like you were slammed back into consciousness, oh.

You sat up, "Levi?! Levi?" You didn't see him, you heard crying behind you.

Everyone.....was human. The curse! Ymir....the founder had reversed it?

Falco crashed, titan steam filled your lungs. You ran over to Jean and Connie, but someone caught your eye.

Gabi, was alive. You ran over to check if she was okay and bring her back to her family, but Falco beat you to it.

"GABIIII!"

He slammed into her, holding her like a lifeline. You smiled, young love.

"You kids okay?" You asked, "Y-yes! Fine Miss!" Falco chirped. You patted his head, frantically searching for your husband.

"C-Captain (F/n), he's over there. I-I mean Captain Levi." Falco blurted pointing to a boulder. "It's just (F/n), thank you." You thanked him before running to Levi.

He looked.....no he was alive. You just saw him alive. But....

"Levi!" You gasped resting your hand on his shoulder, you searched his face. He....was crying.

Not only that, he was saluting. You looked over your shoulder, Hanji was smiling at you.

"Thank you, (F/n)."

They mouthed, all of your fallen comrades stood before you. You saluted, copying Levi. They disappeared with the smoke and steam.

You wiped the tear from Levi's eye, pressing your forehead against his.

"It's okay, you're okay. I-it's over, it's over. We're safe." You cooed holding him close.

He let out a broken sob, "(F-F/n)...you're alive."

"Yes, I'm alive. I'm right here, I'm not going anywhere." You murmured pressed his good hand to your heart letting him feel it beat in your chest.

He buried his head in the crook of your neck, "I'm tired."

You stifled a sob, "Me too, it's over now though. We can rest, we will rest."

You finally let it all out, loud sobs escaped your lips. You felt Levi's tears dampen your shirt. You pulled him closer.

"We did it, (F/n) we did it." Levi cried, "I think....we made the right choice. Of all the devoted hearts—of our devoted hearts." You sobbed.

You pulled back, stroking Levi's cheek gingerly with your thumb. You leaned down, pressing a soft kiss to his lips—careful not to tear his stitches.

——————————————————

A few years have passed, you and your now friends, old enemies were on a ship heading to Paridis. Sadly, it was still under military rule by the Jeagerists. Levi's bite wound on his leg left him in a wheelchair, you worked on physical therapy with him so he could walk.

He was gradually getting better at it but a wheelchair was the best option.

Humanity's Strongest Soldier used to fly, now he could barley walk.

But, you didn't need anything else. You didn't care if he would never walk again, you were just happy to have him. No matter what.

You were nervous, but you still had trust in Queen Historia. After all, it was over. Fighting was over, the Jeagerists were nothing compared to the Scouts. You intended on honoring the sacrifices made for Paridis, your friends deserved that much.

You were going home.

I'm so sorry if this chapter felt rushed however that was my intention, we forget that this is all happening in a matter of minutes and our characters don't have time to process anything, war is rushed so that was my full intention. I've been really busy and I'm so sorry I will try to get better about my updates.

I would also like to add I've posted chapters 1, 2, & 3 of, "Hearts Of Steel" Levi x Reader. You can find that story on my profile ♡︎ feel free to drop any requests in the comments lovelies.