The Video Footage

Mackenzie's Point of View

I can't believe it. I just look away and pretend there's nothing going on the screen. Winston turns to the next clip, and we already know what happened then.

How am I going to cover this up?

If only Maxwell hadn't thought of looking at the footage. I thought of her asking for it before, but I always dismissed it, thinking Maxwell would be too stupid to figure it out. This whole thing is stupid.

If only Maxwell had never come into the picture. My life would be perfect.

Brandon would've probably agreed to be my boyfriend eventually, after I tried all that time. I could really kiss him, and say I love him. I want to show him who I am...I wish I could. I sigh. What is wrong with me?

If only he had been as easy as everyone else in this school. One look at them, and they seemed to fall head over heels over me. I've worked so hard. Why isn't it working?!

The video ends, and Principal Winston turns to us.

Winston: "That was quite a show. We all know what happened then, I'm sure."

He looks at us and we just look away, knowing how guilty we are. Patrick just looks ahead and rolls his eyes. Stupid. If he had done his job better, maybe I would have had an actual chance.

Winston: "I have one more clip, and then comes the verdict. Only two of you will recognize this footage, most likely."

He turns toward the footage.

Video Feed:

Patrick is seen walking along the hallway, and he stops for a short minute. He adjusts his hair, and he straightens his jacket. He pops a Tic-Tac in his mouth and chews on it, walking more confidently afterwards.

Nikki is seen on the other side of the hallway, shifting through her locker. She grabs a small book and a pen and begins writing in it.

Patrick walks up to her and begins to speak, causing Nikki to look up from her small book.

Patrick: "I hear you want some of this."

He gestured to himself and Nikki just looks away, gesturing to him to go away.

Nikki: "Look, I don't know why you came up to me, but I don't want whatever your offering. I don't need you."

Patrick: "Come on, the girl already told me. She even paid me to make your worries fade."

Nikki looks up and just glares at him but he smiles. He brings his hands up to her and pushes her against the lockers. She struggles to escape, but she can't. He rubs his legs against her and she keeps struggling. She opens her mouth, but before she can say a word, he pushes his mouth against hers.

She manages a small scream in between kisses, but it's hard to hear. Tears start making it down her face and she looks scared.

A loud noise is heard and we see Brandon running towards her.

(Winston switches the clip off.)

Winston: "Well, isn't this a terrible sight. I'm deeply sorry for your experience, Mrs.Maxwell."

Nikki looks down and doesn't dare look up.

I'm not going to lie, that was a terrible sight. Gross...

It is a bad thing, and I know I look like a terrible person. I just wanted him to kiss her and stuff, I didn't know he'd cause so much chaos. What a stupid idiot.

Principal Winston coughs, bringing attention back towards him.

Winston: "I'm sure you all know what's going to happen to all if you. Especially you, Patrick..."

He slurs his name and gestures towards Patrick, raising his eyebrows, asking for Patrick's last name. Patrick just sighs and looks bored.

Patrick: "My last name's Vivor. Patrick Vivor."

Winston: "Well, um, Mr.Vivor, I'm sure your aware what the punishment is for your actions."

Patrick: "Man, I was paid to do that. I don't think this is how it works."

Winston glares at him harshly.

Winston: "That is not how you address adults, Mr. Vivor."

Patrick just leans back in his chair and rolls his eyes. Winston glares at him and looks around.

Winston: "Time for the final verdict, children."

We wait and hold our breath.