seventeen

Seventeen  
With that, He knew

Atsumu Miya whistled, amused at the scene occuring in front of him and his twin. Osamu Miya could only grin in amusement. Both of them were extremely enjoying the view.

And for the first time in a while, the twins agreed with each other. 

"Have you gone insane?" Y/N could only furrow her eyebrows at the male's absurd request, well for her, it was absurd. "Just take my money." She added, extending her hand holding the money to him.

Suna laughed, slowly pushing her hand away from him, not even bothering to take the money. He couldn't deny it, it annoyed him that she did not agree but it was not like he asked her with effort. Maybe next time, if I try a little harder, she'll agree.

"Don't bother, it's my treat."

"Then if it's the only way to pay you back.." she hesitated for a few seconds before continuing. She was about to agree to the date when Suna spoke before her.

"The date was just a joke, dont worry about it." 

Atsumu and Osamu's shockness was seen on their faces. To the two of them, it was obvious that what he had said wasn't a joke. 

The female looked away, "then take my money!" she whined, almost losing her temper.

"Fine fine" Suna teased her with his tone before getting the money from her hands. 

She stared at him angrily and was about to take the paper bag from him. She tried but miserably failed when he raised his hands where she could not reach.

Y/N scowled. "let me get it, I need to go home!"

"We'll walk you home."

"You don't need to." 

"No-" he could not finish what he was saying when Y/N cut her off.

"Give it, Rin!"

"Why wou-" he couldn't not finish what he was about to say when his face quickly flushed red. He then realized what she had just called him and it made him flustered, enough for him to froze in his place as his mind tried to comprehend what had just happened. 

Seconds passed before he could finally process and the next thing he knew, the paper bag was no longer in his hands and the girl was far away from his reach with the paper bag being hugged by her.

Beside him was now the twins, both were snickering at him because of his actions. "I told you! suna has the first-name kink!" Atsumu immediately glanced at his twin. 

"he probably thinks of her while he tries to sleep as well" Osamu rubbed his two fingers at his chin. Suna glared at them. "I don't" he denied and started to walk towards his house, his hand in his pocket, completely ignoring the twins.

The brunette desperately tried to keep his cool and forget about the sound of the girl calling him his first name, he never knew why a simple gesture can cause butterflies going rampant on his stomach.

His hands landed softly on his mouth, covering almost half of his face in the process. Suna gazed down before her a smile and a blush was seen on his face.

If only it wasn't dark and only the lights from each of the household windows were visible, the twins, who were now bickering, could've noticed the way Suna blushed.

He denied the statement of Miya Osamu yet he found himself thinking of the girl as he rolled over his bed for the 16th time. He has been trying to sleep for a good hour now and has miserably failed every attempt.

The way she doesnt leave his mind came nowhere close to anything as simple as him only being interested in her. It was different. Some things were just so simple that they have become different.

He closed his eyes and saw an image of the girl, smiling like there's no end. A smile formed onto his lips. And then he heard a melody — one that is simple yet beautiful — the pounding of his own heart.

And with this, he knew. He liked her and he found himself reaching for the stars. Reaching for her