{Sick}

( 1291 Words)

You wake up the next day with a horrible headache, it felt like someone hit you in the head with a brick or something.

Looking around you no longer see Uraraka or Mina around, they must have left early.

You roll over then sit up sorely before getting up and walking over to your door and opening it , you were expecting to walk out but you bump into someone.

It was someone tall, strong, and smelt good..

You look up to be face to face with izuku, he was staring down at you with a worried expression.

"Zu..?" was all that you could say

"Y/n..are you ok?? I - I mean WE all noticed you haven't come out of your room all day.." he says nervously

Before he could say or do anything you hug him tightly "I missed you zu.."

Izuku was a little shocked by this ,your scent filled his nostrils, you are a lot tinier than him which he loved.

Dekus pov-

I pace back and forth in front of y/ns dorm room, I want to knock but my hand wont go up to do it...FUCKKKKKKKKKKK

I let out a shaky breath before lifting up my hand to knock- but then the door opens and my heart literally stops. She bumped into me and freezes before looking up at me "zu..?" is all that escapes her lips.

"Y/n..are you ok?? I - I mean WE all noticed you haven't come out of your room all day.." I say rather quickly ,Why was I stuttering- what is this girl doing to me..

Before I could do anything else she hugs me tightly "I've missed you zu.." she says quietly but enough for me to hear.

She was so tiny..the top of her head reaches my shoulder-

I hug her back just enough so I dont squish her. But then I feel her hot head on my chest. Me getting worried I put my hand on her forehead.

"Y/N your burning up badly!"

The sick girl looks up at me "Yeah..I don't feel too well.." she says with a scrachy voice

I take her hand and walk into her dorm closing the door behind us.

"Zu..? what are you doing..?" she asks confused

I pick her up bridal style and lay her on her bed "Get some rest..ill go get you some soup and medicine.."

"zu you dont have to do this I'm fine-"

"Y/n you are not fine, please do as i say.." I ask trying not to sound demanding

"alright zu..thank you.."

"of course"

your pov-

After zu left the room, he left me feeling safe, knowing that someone is here to take care of me. Someone who is here for me..someone who knows me..

Some time later zu walks back in with a smile, he was holding a bowl of soup and some medicine. The soup smelled delicious, like heaven.

He sets the soup down on my bedside table and hands me some medicine and water "Take these, they will help"

"Thank you" I take the medicine and smile "That soup smells great, I didn't think you could cook so well"

He scratches the back of his neck "I can cook well..but I wasn't sure how to make this so I asked kacchan to make it, he heard you were sick so he didn't refuse"