Parents and Son

Lloyd's POV :

I just had woken up from a very peaceful sleep and I saw Akita in her wolf form looking at me.

"Thanks,Akita." I thanked her and she licked my cheek, I giggled.

She transformed back and leaned her head on my right shoulder. I blushed a little and my left hand was about to hold her right hand, until my father came in the room and just HAD TO INTERFERE!!

"SON!!" He yelled and Akita jumped as she transformed into her wolf form and started growling at my dad.

"What do you want now,dad?!" I asked, not feeling quite comfortable with my father's presence.

He said nothing, but he walked to me instead and I could tell that he was not happy at all. He grabbed my arm and pulled me to his.. no,our.. his and mom's... I didn't know anymore, but it was "our" room, I guessed.

He pushed me into the room and my mom caught me as I was about to fall to the floor.

"Garmadon,what do you think you're doing?!" My mom asked as if she was about to yell at my dad.

"Keeping our son safe from that wolf girl!!" He answered.

"Her name is Akita,dad!And she-" I told my father but he cut me off.

"I do NOT care what her name is,just NEVER go near her again!!" He shouted.

"WHY,DAD?!?!YOU'VE NEVER EVEN MET HER BEFORE!!I WENT ON A JOURNEY WITH HER IN THE NEVER REALM AND I KNOW SHE CAN BE TRUSTED!!" I yelled and my dad... got angry and slapped me pretty hard.

Tears were forming in my eyes and it was kinda... flooding on my eyes to my cheeks. 

Misako's POV :

"WHY,DAD?!?!YOU'VE NEVER EVEN MET HER BEFORE!!I WENT ON A JOURNEY WITH HER IN THE NEVER REALM AND I KNOW SHE CAN BE TRUSTED!!" Lloyd yelled and Garmadon got pretty angry and slapped him pretty hard and I could see that Lloyd's tears were flooding on his eyes to his cheeks.

I could not believe what I just saw. I mean, I always knew that Garmadon was pretty strict and aggressive, but I never thought he'd do such a thing, mainly to his own child.

"SERIOUSLY,GARMADON?!?!" I asked him as if I wanted to punch him in the face.

"WE'RE HIS PARENTS,MISAKO!!HE HAS TO LISTEN TO US!!" He argued at me.

"WE ARE HIS PARENTS,BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN WE CAN JUST SLAP HIM LIKE THAT!!ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO LLOYD SPENDING TIME WITH HIS FRIENDS!!" I argued back at him.

"I JUST DON'T WANT HIM TO GET HURT,MISAKO!!HE ALREADY GOT HURT VERY EMOTIONALLY,RIGHT IN THE HEART!!WE CANNOT LET ANYTHING LIKE THAT HAPPEN TO HIM AGAIN!!" He argued back at me again.

Garmadon and I kept arguing for what felt like.... forever, even though it was just for 9 minutes. We stopped because Lloyd used his powers to stop us from arguing by blasting us to the walls(Garmadon to the door and me to the wall near the window). 

"STOP ARGUING ALREADY,PLEASE!!" He yelled.

~~~~~~ FLASHBACK ~~~~~~

"DON'T CHAIN OUR SON UP TO ANYTHING AGAIN,GARMADON!!HE'S JUST A TOODLER!!" I yelled at Garmadon.

"HE'LL PUT HIMSELF IN DANGER,MISAKO!!" He argued at me.

"THEN IT'S UP TO US TO MAKE SURE HE DOESN'T!!BUT NOT BY CHAINING HIM UP,THAT'S WAY TOO HARSH!!HE'S STILL 3!!" I argued back at him.

Garmadon was about to argue back until there was a book flying through right between our faces and it hit the wall. When we looked at the opposite direction of the flown book, we saw Lloyd standing with tears in his eyes and TFSM standing behind him with a concern look.

"Mommy,daddy,fighting?" Lloyd asked as he was about to cry.

I shook my head and opened my arms for him. But he just stood there, he was scared. 

"Come here,Lloyd.It's alright,nothing's gonna happen." I told him with a soft and loving voice, but he just stood there.

"Then why pawents fight?" He asked, looking at me then Garmadon.

"It was nothing,Lloyd.That sometimes happen,but it was nothing to be worried about." Garmadon said.

Lloyd then looked at me and I gave a loving smile and gestured with my fingers and nodded slightly, asking him to come to me. Fortunately, he finally moved, and it was towards me. I stood up while cradling him in my arms. I kissed his forehead and he started giggling, then he looked at Garmadon. He tried to reach his hand and I moved closer to Garmadon so he could reach him. As soon as he reached his hand and held it, he pulled it gently and placed it on my shoulder.

"Mommy and daddy,no mowe fighting!If you fight,I will not behave like you expect me to!" He warned, which was really cute, so Garmadon and I decided to play along.

"Oh,really?What kind of misbehavior would you do if we fight?" I asked playfully.

"I wiwl bweak evewything in ouw home and I wiwl sweep(sleep) with gwandfathew instead!" He answered.

"Just one night,right?" Garmadon asked playfully.

"Fowevew!" He answered in a serious, but cute manner.

Garmadon, TFSM, and I only chuckled and he looked confused.

"I'm sewious!No waughing!" He said and we stayed quiet, acting like we were afraid.

"No mowe fighting!" He said.

"Alright,our little boss.We won't." Garmadon replied playfully and cradled Lloyd as he giggled very adorably.

~~~~~~ ~~~~~~

"IF YOU BOTH FIGHT AGAIN,I'LL END MYSELF!!" He warned and I was beyond shocked, I never thought he'd say anything like that.

"DON'T TALK LIKE THAT,LLOYD!!YOU-" Garmadon yelled but Lloyd cut him off.

"HATE IT WHEN YOU BOTH FIGHT!!YOU KNOW THAT,BOTH OF YOU!!YOU KNOW THAT'S EVERY CHILDREN'S WORST FEAR!!AND I'M ONE OF THEM!!I'M YOUR CHILD,AREN'T I?!" He yelled and both Garmadon and I were speechless.

I opened my arms for him as he looked at me. I smiled and gestured with my fingers and nodded slightly, asking him to come to me, just like what I did when he was just a 3-year-old boy. And the same, he just stood there, probably thinking whether he should come to me or not. As much as I hate to see him have grown up so much, I could not tell him that everything would be ok the same way as when he was just a toddler. He's already a grown boy.

"Come here,Lloyd." That was all I could say, I really wish he'd stay a little boy like years ago, but every child must grow up and no one could do anything about it, not even something so magical and/or powerful.

"I'm not a little boy anymore,mom." He said with a soft voice.

"You may not be anymore,but you are still my child and I am still your mother.And you're still a little boy in my eyes,no matter how much you've grown.That goes the same for your father,that's why he keeps doing all these things.We're both your parents,Lloyd and we love you so much,nothing can ever change that,not even the world." I told him with all my heart and tears started rolling down my cheeks.

He looked at Garmadon, Garmadon nodded and I could see some tears rolling down his cheeks too. He gestured with his hand, telling Lloyd to come to me. Lloyd looked at me again and finally ran to me. He hugged me tight while crying, and I did the same. I kissed his forehead and sat him down on the bed. He leaned his head on my shoulder and Garmadon sat next to him. He placed his hand on Lloyd's shoulder as Lloyd turned his head to him. Garmadon gave a warmth smile and opened his arm, but Lloyd did not move. I assumed that....

He was scared of Garmadon.