Jealousy

Lloyd's POV :

I had just woken up from a pretty peaceful sleep. Then I remembered that I fell asleep with Akita. I blushed and got so afraid.

Did my father see me sleep with Akita?!

Did he move my stuff back?!

Then I looked around and saw all of my stuff were still in the room. I sighed in relief and tried to get up. But I forgot that Akita was sleeping on my lap, in her wolf form.

"Akita." I called, trying to wake her up.

But she didn't even move.

"Akita,I need to get up." I said while trying to get her off me, but it did not work.

She grabbed my hand with her mouth and kept it instead while she was sleeping. I couldn't help but chuckle. But...

"Lloyd!!Come eat your dinner!!" My dad called.

Uh oh..

"Akita,get up!My dad just called!" I said as I shook Akita a bit to wake her up.

But she still didn't move. 

"Akita!Akita!!" I called.

"Lloyd!!Come here with that wolf girl!!" My dad called again.

"Her name is Akita,dad!!" I reminded.

"Whatever!!Just hurry and come to the kitchen before your dinner gets cold!!" My dad replied.

"Coming!!" I shouted.

I was about to try and wake Akita up again, but it looked like she got woken up by my shouting.

"Did your father call?" She asked with an exhausted voice.

She was back to her human form.

"Yeah.We need to go.It's time for dinner." I aswered.

"And then your father wants to talk to us." Akita added.

"Oh,right.I forgot about that." I said.

"Let's just go.I'm kinda hungry." Akita said.

"Ok.Let's go." I replied and we both went to the kitchen.

But as we got to the door, I heard and saw a bit of light. I knew what it was.

"Akita.Are you still scared?" I asked.

She barked, I guessed it was a 'yes'.

"Come on,I'm sure my father won't do anything.It's just a casual dinner." I said as I turned to her.

She growled.

"Alright,alright.I get your point.But we can't just avoid them,and one thing I can tell you is that my father...is really hard to get away from." I said.

She whined and went closer to me. She bit my sleeve and pulled it.

"Come on.Or do I have to carry you over my shoulder?" I asked, teasing her a bit.

I could see that she was blushing. I giggled a bit and told her to come to the kitchen.

She finally agreed and we both went to the kitchen, and the empty seats were...in front of my parents. 

Yikes..

Akita and I sat down on the empty seats, Akita was facing my mother and I was facing my father. We started eating casually, acting as if we were getting along just perfectly. But I could definitely tell that Akita was not in it.

"You ok?" I whispered to her.

"What is this thing?" She whispered, pointing at the plate of food.

"It's beef and fries." I answered, whispering.