Lloyd's Journey

Lloyd's POV : 

I was still at the Wildwood Forest and I came across the location of my old treehouse fortress. I had a flashback of when I was such a bratty child and commanded the Hypnobrais' Tribe to build it.

"Wow.It's pretty hard to believe that was me,the younger me.I was such a bratty child and I didn't pay attention to what could've happen." I said to myself and explored the treehouse a bit before I continued my journey to the Sunset Moonlight Forest.

While I was exploring the treehouse, I always had a thought of a wish, a wish that I could undo what I had done. If I hadn't release the Serpentine tribes, then Harumi wouldn't have lost her parents and she wouldn't have become evil.

"And now she's gone,died right infront of my eyes.Angry and full of hatred,lost her path,eager to get revenge on me,and now....I'm the lost one." I said to myself and I sighed.

I continued my journey to the Sunset Moonlight Forest but while I was walking, when I walked even further from my friends and family, I felt it again, the feeling I had been feeling when I was a bratty child, the feeling of lonelyness. Walking alone when I was a child was really scary, especially that I didn't have a home back then and nowhere to go. Thinking about it already made my head hurts and when I got to the Birchwood Forest, I fainted because of all the flashbacks I had been having.

Someone's POV : 

It got so windy and Lloyd was covered up in snow, I saw him and decided to help him. I removed the snow from him and I saw him shivering, I felt so bad and I took him to a weird place inside a tree. It looked like a place for inventors since there were dozens of bluprints. One blueprint looked like the ice ninja, so I assumed that it was the Ice Ninja's home. I saw a bed and placed Lloyd on the bed and I tucked him in to keep him warm.

"You'll be ok,I'm right here." I said while touching his soft cold cheek.

After 3 hours, he opened his eyes and he looked pretty confused.

"Where am I?" He asked while looking around.

He got up but I layed him back down. He was so confused and looked at me.

"Who are you?" He asked.

I was scared of course and back away. He got even more confused and looked at me.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

I stayed quiet while hiding my face, unfortunately, he saw my lips and he recognized me right away.

"H-How is this possible?How could it be?" He started asking questions and I got even more scared.

"You were dead,I saw you right infront of my eyes!" He shouted and walked to me.

"S-Stay back!!" I told him but he didn't stop, he kept walking towards me.

He held out his hand while walking towards me. I got realy scared and took out my knife and I pointed at him, he finally stopped walking.

"You still want to kill me?" He asked.

I wanted to say something but I just stayed quiet with fear.

"Drop the knife,let's talk things out instead of fighting like last time." He suggested.

I wanted to drop my knife but my hand wouldn't move, I felt like I was completely frozen yet I was sweating. He noticed and walked closer to me.

"Stay back or I'll kill you!!" I shouted but he ignored me and lowered my arm gently.

"I don't want to fight you again." He said and touched my cheek.