Lloyd Is Back!!

Harumi's POV : 

It had been 8 months since Lloyd and I stayed at the Sunset Moonlight Forest. Finally,it was time for us to be on our way. Lloyd was lucky, he had a home, but I didn't.

"So,uhh...where will you go,Rumi?" He asked.

"I....I don't know.I...I don't have a home." I answered and I turned away.

"You can come with me if you like." He offered and I turned to him.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"I'm sure,besides,it'd be nice to have you around the Monastery,I mean uh..." He answered and blushed.

I giggled and said, "You haven't changed a bit.I like that."

We both blushed and decided to go back to the Monastery. Once we got to the Monastery, we saw a wolf sleeping on the ground of the training field.

"Wait,that looks like..." Lloyd started and I looked at him confusedly.

The wolf woke up and whined. Lloyd smiled and I got confused, it was like as if Lloyd knew the wolf.

"Is that your pet,Lloyd?" I asked.

"No,she's a..a..." He answered, but the last words sounded like he was hiding something from me.

"She's a what?" I asked.

"Uhh..let's just get inside!" He suggested trying to escape from my question about the wolf.

I didn't say a word and just followed Lloyd and the wolf inside, but when we were walking to Lloyd's room, I saw him, his father, looking at me with anger in his eyes.

"Lloyd,what is she doing here?!" His father asked.

"Umm.....I found her while I was walking on the Birchwood Forest,or rather,she found me while I was walking on Birchwood Forest." Lloyd answered while I was trying to hide behind Lloyd.

Unfortunately, he noticed.

"Don't you even think about hiding behind my son!!" He shouted at me and I got really scared.

"Dad,stop!She has changed!" Lloyd told his father but he did not believe him.

"Lloyd,I know you too well!You always see the best in people!That's exactly how someone like Little Miss Harumi here tricked you!" He shouted at his son and when he called me with that name, I felt sad and looked down.

"Let's just go to my room." Lloyd whispered to me and pulled me to his room.

"Come on,Akita!" He called the wolf and the wolf came with us.

But Garmadon grabbed Lloyd's wrist and took him somewhere else.

Lloyd's POV :

I was taking Harumi and Akita to my room, but my father grabbed my wrist and took me to his room.

"Lloyd!You're back!" My mom greeted and hugged me and I hugged her back.

My father locked the door and I was confused, so was my mother.

"Garmadon,what's wrong?" My mom asked.

"Guess what our son did,Misako!" My father answered.

"What?" My mom asked confusedly.

"He brought his heartbreaker here!" My father told my mother.

"Garmadon,she's gone.She doesn't exist anymore." My mother reminded my father.

"She's alive,Misako.And our son here thinks it's a good idea to bring that player here!" My father told my mom and I started crying.

"Lloyd?" My mom asked as soon as she noticed that I was crying and wiped my tears.