The Missing Piece

Akita's POV

It had been 8 months since Lloyd and the ninja went back to their home realm. Since then, I felt like something was missing and I had no idea what it was. My brother Kataru tried helping me to have fun, but no matter how many times, no matter how hard we tried, I still felt like something was missing.

"It's no use,Kataru.I still feel it." I said.

"You sure it's not the someone who is missing?" Kataru asked.

"I don't know." I answered while looking at my hands.

Kataru looked at me with a weird expression, as if he knew 'who' I missed.

"C'mon,let's go back to the village." My brother suggested and I agreed.

We went home and saw everyone was preparing for our birthday party. As you may have known, Kataru and I were twins, Kataru was born 7 minutes ealier. We were very excited for our birthday, but my excitement was not as much as Kataru. I had a feeling that the missing piece of me was......the guy who went on the journey with me.

Lloyd's POV : 

The new Prime Empire game, well, it wasn't actually new, it was a very old video game and it took over Ninjago. Jay managed to stop the villain named Unagami a.k.a 'Unfinished Adventure Game 1'. After all off that, some of us had somewhere to be and the rest didn't, such as me and only me. Kai went on a date with Skylor, Jay went on a date with Nya, and Zane went on a date with Pixal, and Cole went on a date with Princess Vania in Shintaro. Apparently,I'm the only one who was single, at first I didn't mind at all, but then this happened.

"Lloyd." My mom called.

"Yes,mom?" I  asked.

"Are you ok?" She asked.

"I'm ok,mom." I answered.

"The others went out,why didn't you go with them?" She asked again.

"Because they're going on a date with their...dates." I answered.

"Oh." She replied suspecting something was wrong.

She looked at me and she knew immediately what was wrong with me.

"I know that look." She said.

"What look?" I asked confusedly.

"That look." She answered.

"What are you talking about,mom?" I asked pretending to not know anything.

"Did you meet anyone special in the Never Realm,or Prime Empire,or Shintaro?" She asked as she was teasing me.

I blushed and tried to hide my face. But unfortunately, my mom still saw my pink cheeks.

"You can't hide your pink cheeks from me,son." My mom said.

"Fine.I met someone special to me at the Never Realm." I said right after I gave up.

"Who is she?" My mom asked, again.

"She was brave,kind,amazing,pretty funny sometimes,cunning,and-" I answered but then I stopped before I said another word to hide my feelings, even though the person I was talking to was my mom.

My mom laughed and I blushed even more.

"Can you please keep this as a secret?" I asked my mom.

"Of course." She answered.

"Thanks,mom." I thanked her.

Then my friends went back and they went to me, my mom left to talk to my uncle.