Akita's Feelings for Lloyd

Akita's POV : 

It was night and it was dinner time, of course that means I had to get up but I didn't want to. Lloyd's bed was so incredibly soft. When the red ninja came, I actually thought he was Lloyd and I shouted.

"Oh,Lloyd,you're-" I shouted and saw that he was not Lloyd.

"Oh um,I'm not Lloyd,I'm Kai." He said.

"Oh,sorry.I thought you were Lloyd." I replied with embarrassement.

"It's ok." He forgave.

He told me to come to dinner and I refused because I want to stay on Lloyd's bed. He looked at me with a smirk.

"You like Lloyd's bed,don't you?" He asked teasing me.

"Yeah,it's so incredibly soft!" I answered while I was getting more comfortable.

"Come on,it's only for dinner and you can go back to laying down on your boyfriend's bed." He said and I blushed.

"He's not my boyfriend!" I complained.

"You sure?" He asked with a smirk.

"Well,I hope he will be." I said while blushing.

He giggled and told me to come to the kitchen. I got up with a disappointment face because I had to leave Lloyd's luxurious bed.

"Fine,I'm coming." I said and we both went to the kitchen and had this weird swirly thing.

There were these yellow liny thing with water, I asked them what this is and the blue one answered, "It's ramen."

"It's so good!" I said and continued eating.

They looked at me pretty confusedly as if I had never seen ramen before, well I haven't actually. I had been eating berries all of my life. Then, they introduced themselves.

"By the way,how's it been with Lloyd.Is he ok?" I asked them starting a conversation.

"He's been doing fine." The girl answered.

"Ok,that's good to hear." I replied with a smile and continued eating the ramen.

"You've never had ramen before?" Kai asked.

"No.I had been eating berries all of my life." I answered.

"Oh,ok.That...make sense." The blue one replied.

"You guys have amazing food here!" I said.

"Thanks." The black one replied.

"Say,Akita,right?" The red one asked.

"Yes,that's my name. I answered.

"Do you like Lloyd?" He asked.

"Yes." I answered.

"LLOKITA!!!!" The blue one yelled and I choked because I got shocked.

"Jay...!" The silver one said.

"Sorry." The blue one apologized.

"So,umm...what are your names?I mean,Lloyd told me your names but it was months ago so I kinda....forgot." I mentioned after I asked their names.

"Oh,my name is Cole." The black one introduced himself.

"I'm Jay and she is my girlfriend,Nya." The blue one continued.

"I'm Kai,Nya's brother." The red one continued.

"And I'm Zane.But,you probably knew me as the Ice Emperor." The metallic guy added.