Our Son's Girlfriend?!

Garmadon's POV : 

I went back to the Monastery and knocked on the doors, then Misako opened the door and we talked about the messages while we were walking to Lloyd's room.

"He hasn't been on his devices since this morning." Misako told me.

"Then who could have done it?Have you asked Lloyd's friends?" I asked.

"Yes,but none of them went in Lloyd's room.They were busy training and playing video games." She answered.

We both became very confused and concerned, both of us were worried if there was some sort of evil or dark spirit in our son's room. Wu came to us and told us that there was a portal in Lloyd's room.

"What portal?!" I asked with anxiety.

"I'm not sure.But it looked so similar to the portal the ninja used to come back here." Wu told us.

"And they were from..?" Misako asked.

"The Never Realm." Wu answered.

Misako was shocked but I was so confused.

"You don't think it's..." Misako started.

"Could it be...?" Wu added.

"What?" I asked confusedly.

"Let's go,I'll tell you later." Misako answered and both of us went to Lloyd's room while Wu was meditating.

Misako unlocked Lloyd's room and we both went in.

"There were bags and his computer was on.His room is also organized,he never organizes his room like this." Misako told me then we heard a snoring.

"What is that sound?" I asked while looking around.

Misako was looking under Lloyd's bed and she saw..

"A wolf?!" She asked shockedly.

"A WHAT?!" I asked shockedly and looked.

The wolf suddenly woke up and when it saw us, it whined and growled.

Akita's POV :  

I woke up because of the noises I had been hearing and when I looked, there were two people staring at me like they've seen a ghost. I whined and growled until the woman pet me.

"Come on out,it's alright." She said with a soft voice.

I walked to them slowly and I was about to turn back to my human form but I didnt want to freak them out. The woman pet me and the man next to her looked very confused.

"Don't tell me this wolf actually just came out of the portal that Wu told us." He said.

"But how?" the woman asked.

"I have no idea,but we should take it to the forest where it belongs." The man suggested and I became angry and accidentally turned back to human.

"The forest?!" I asked with anger and they freaked out.

I gasps and hid next to Lloyd's bed. The man walked to me and looked at me with a scary and angry face.

"Who are you and what are you doing in my son's room?!" He asked with anger.

"His son?He must be Lloyd's father,Lord Garmadon,the man Lloyd told me about during our journey together.He looked way different than I pictured himwhen Lloyd was telling me every single thing about him." I thought to myself.

"Hello?!Did you hear me?!" He asked with anger.

"Geez,what Lloyd told me was right.He does have anger issues most of the time.But I guess it's understandable because I'm in his son's room." I thought to myself again and he became even more angry.