Finding Lloyd

Misako's POV :

We were trying to find Lloyd but we still had no idea where Harumi could've taken him. I started to grow even more worried for my son, and Garmadon grew even more angry along the way.

"If that little heartbreaker do anything to my son,I will give her a piece of my mind!!" Garmadon threatened.

"Calm down,Garmadon!We're just as worried as you are.But in order to find Lloyd,we have to put aside our anger." Wu said.

"Fine,I'll put it aside.But ONLY until we find my son!" Garmadon replied and we were still running, looking for Lloyd and Harumi.

"Please be ok,son." I said while running with tears rolling down my cheeks.

Harumi's POV :

I took Lloyd to the village where I was born in, the village I used to live in before my family moved to Ninjago City. It brought so many memories about my childhood in that village. When we entered the village, I looked around and saw that nothing had changed, even my old house was still the same. Everyone looked at me with an angry and suspicious faces, then when they saw that I was holding Lloyd's hand,..

"Hey!!What are you doing to the green ninja?!" A man asked with anger.

"She's definitely planning to do something to the green ninja!!GET HER!!" Another man yelled and everyone in the village were getting ready to attack me.

"Everyone,it's fine!!She's not gonna do anything to me!!" Lloyd shouted trying to defend me.

"That's what you thought last time before she revealed herself as the Quiet One!" A woman reminded Lloyd and I let go of his hand and looked down, I turned away from Lloyd but he held my hand.

"Let's just go hide.I have a feeling the ninja are looking for me." Lloyd whispered to my ear and I nodded.

I took Lloyd to my old house and I locked the door while holding my tears, but unfortunately, Lloyd noticed.

"Don't listen to them.At least we both know that you've changed.You're not that evil version of the Quiet One anymore." Lloyd said.

"'That evil version of the Quiet One'?What are you saying?" I asked and he smiled.

He took me to the bed that was in the corner of the room and we both sat next to each other.

"You're still the Quiet One,but the good and kind version." Lloyd answered.

"Then why are you still calling me 'Quiet One'?" I asked.

"Because you're still pretty quiet most of the times." He answered, teasing me.

I pushed him a little and looked away, trying to look angry while holding my laughter. Unfortunately again, Lloyd noticed.

"Told you you're a different version of 'Quiet One'.You can't hide your expression from me anymore." He teased again.

"How could you even notice?!" I asked while laughing.

"C'mon,Rumi.It was obvious you were trying to hold your laughter." He said.

I could only giggle and we both blindly held hands and....we got even closer, literally. And before I knew it, our lips touched each other and I enjoyed it. He pulled me closer to him while kissing me and I placed my hands on his cheeks and slightly around his neck. Then we both broke the kiss and smiled at each other. I looked down with embarrassement.

"What's wrong now?" He asked with a smile.

"Nothing!" I answered trying to sound angry, but I couldn't help but giggle.