Bonnie x Reader (Lemon)

"Stupid Chica go AWAY!" You yelled at Chica as the hall light showed her pressed against the glass, giving a twisted stare at you.

It was the 6th night and Chica and Foxy were the ones really rushing to end your final shift, though the 5th night should've been the last. The animatronics were on the fritz and they weren't making it an easy last night, though the night before wasn't a breeze either, but hearing Phone Guy's last message and hearing tonight's issues, there clearly is something fishy with the pizzeria. Freddy was in the corner of the hall in the cameras, so you closed the monitor to see if the door was still closed. The door remained closed, but you noticed the left door opened so you clicked the lights real quick.

'shit...' you thought to yourself when you saw Bonnie popping his head in the door.

The button was making a clicking sound, but the door wouldn't close. You rolled back as Bonnie slipped in and took a step towards you. He smashed the power to the lights inside the office and closed the door that wouldn't close. You felt your breath staggering at first, but feeling him slowly lean on top of you, you felt heat hitting you.

"Bon bon, you need to stop your friends from trying to kill me, I'm afraid we're not going to get any privacy because of their intentions," you chuckled as you saw Bonnie's eyes beginning to slightly rise in glow.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what's gotten into them. They are fine during the day, not minding who you are once your shift is done, but midnight until 6 A.M., it's like they question if I'm okay because they consider me being strange and intimate with an 'endoskeleton,'"

Your eyes widened with a bit of surprise.

"'Intimate?'"

Bonnie started to burn at how you caught onto his words. He covered his face and turned away, but you stood up chuckling and approached the embarrassed bunny. He flinched at your touch, but his face was covered by his hands and ears. You went around and stood in front of him, and slowly slid your hands underneath his. The metal felt like it was near burning, but you pried his hands off and had him look at you embarrassed.

"You don't have to hide my little bon bon[female]/bun[male],"

You leaned in and kissed the side of his cheek. Your hands pulled his face in as you softly planted kisses on him moving towards his lips. You smiled after you planted a soft tender kiss on his lips, and his face was red. His ears went down and he looked at the ground. You were now worried. You placed one hand on the side of his face and leaned close.

"Do you not want to keep going? I can see you're uncomfortable with this and I don't want to push it further if you won't enjoy it,"

Your soft words made him look at you as you looked at him showing your concern. He sighed and replied:

"I do... I'm just worried it won't go as well as you may think it would. I'm not as confident as the others, so I'm worried I'll mess up..."

You hugged him so he can feel better and he returned one as well. You ended up sitting on his lap and he sat there stunned and confused[for male]/ leaning the chair back making him lean over you nervously and worried[for female].

"Then let me help you..." You said reassuringly.

The lights were off and the doors were closed as if they were set for this moment.

~~~~~ Female ~~~~~

You placed your hand in his, holding it firmly so he knows you'll take over, and he was struggling to look. You slowly pulled his hand towards you and placed it on your stomach. You quickly let go so you can reposition your hand to make his turn upside down and you slide it down your pants. He was shaking, but you slowed your pace so he wouldn't be too nervous. He nodded his head, saying he's fine, but you still felt worried and didn't rush anything. As his hand went under your pants and underneath your panties, he felt the warmth and wetness of your pussy, and he wanted to feel more, not realizing he was moving lower.