Purple Guy x Reader (Lemon)

{I've always seen Purple Guy as one to be a dominant person, but as the reader, you'll also take dominance and show how it feels to be submissive.
⚠️Don't read lemon if you are uncomfortable reading mature content (lemon and profanity)⚠️}

Every day you started working at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, you notice there was one security guard who seemed a little out of the ordinary. Everyone saw him as a good one for protection and security, but what's with the purple uniform instead of navy? And why the creepy smile?

He seemed to watch you as you would walk in as he is finishing his shift. His smile threw you off, but as you walked by you'd smile in return so your stare wouldn't make you look uncomfortable. Sure his neutral expression is actually handsome, but that smile is what made you feel like he's a stalker or something.

It was the 5th night of your shift, and you seemed calm since you weren't exactly afraid of animatronics trying to kill you. In fact, you've faced worse, but you're not going to reignite those memories. Once the lights were off, the office lights came on and you were ready to kill this night.

~~1 hour later~~

On cue you closed the doors so Freddy and Foxy couldn't come in. Once you checked the cameras and hit the lights, you opened the doors and check the cams again. Chica was in the corner of the hall, Bonnie moved to be outside the door. You closed the door but heard a low moaning sound that was really off. You had a puzzle look and turned on the lights for the other door. Chica wasn't there, and you checked the cams and she wasn't in the hall. You flipped to the kitchen and the party room... Nothing. Suddenly a crash made you jump as the cameras went dead. You tried to switch, but nothing popped up. You turned on the hall lights and there was Chica at the window, but was shaking and twitching rapidly. You closed the door but left the light on. Soon sparks were coming out of her neck and she was screeching. Your eyes widened in shock and fear as she basically broke herself down as almost self destruct. The lights turned off and there was silence. No movement.

Another loud crash broke the silence, a louder one following. You checked the monitor to see both Bonnie and Foxy in Pirates Cove, looking the same as Chica. You started to tremble a little since this was not what you expected for tonight. Once you closed the monitor, Freddy was in your office. You gasped and pushed yourself back towards the back of the office. Freddy looked at you, but with less of a blank, creepy stare. He then closed both doors and stood to face you.

"I know that normally I'd say no endoskeletons are allowed outside of a suit, but I am not concerned of your safety. I am concerned of my own,"

You stared at him with shock and confusion.

"There is another endoskeleton out there, but a malfunctioning one. I am staying in here until I know he's out there waiting fo-"

The left office window crashed in. You had a scream come out as you saw an axe fly in and pierced deep into Freddy's side. You saw a hand grab the side of the window and a leg pop in. It was that purple guy. His smile was wider and more scrunched up. Freddy was twitching, sparks and wires coming out of him. The purple guy approached you slowly. You couldn't roll back further against the wall, in fact you let the wheels go forward and the back of the chair lean back. He soon reached your chair and placed both of his hands on the arm rests.

"They were easier to take down than I thought," his smile turned into a smirk, which made his face look less creepy. Your face burned at the uncomfortableness of being under him at the moment.

"So (Y/N), I've been watching you come and go from this place, and gotta say you do one hell of a job here without leaving scared shitless," his face was just inches away from yours, but he can see you turn more red.