Jack-O-Bonnie x Reader

A sudden wind chill has woken you from your sleep, making your breath sharp from not knowing where it came from. You don't have a window in your room, and since it's already Fall/Autumn (for those who uses one or the other), your air conditioning wouldn't blow cold air. You slowly sat up, leaning against the head board. You started to breathe slowly, closing your eyes and just trying to not overreact from the chill. You opened your eyes and looked over at the clock to read 3 A.M.

'Jeez, the spooky hour, I woke up from a chill, and it's already Halloween? What a night..'

You softly hit your head against the head board, tilting it towards the ceiling. The shadows casted were very faint, but you can see -from the light leaking in your room from the other room- the trees and how yellow the moon is. You inhaled sharply and then gave a big sigh, ready to go back to sleep. The light was quickly blacked out, no light was seeping in. Shortly after the light disappeared, a distant creak of the floorboards made you sharply look towards your left door. You didn't blink or move your head away from that direction, but you grabbed your flashlight and quickly, but quietly, slipped out of your bed.

You knew which boards would creak on the left side of your bed, so you avoided them, maneuvering and hopping over them until you reached the door. You didn't turn on the flashlight, but you held it at the ready to strike. You leaned your head as close as possible to the door without touching it, and on the other side, there was faint, heavy breathing. Since you can tell they were by the door, you felt your adrenaline readying itself, and you gripped the flashlight tightly.

With a quick movement, you slammed yourself into the door, making it hit whoever was on the other side, which clearly wasn't human since you fell down and the door swung back at you, showing they stood their ground easily. A faint orange glow that now illuminated behind the door showed that this person had light, and they didn't want to be found right away. You were propped up and on one knee when the light grew brighter and now you saw a hand.
.
.
.
A pointy hand. Now you felt the sweat coming, that adrenaline is racing, but more out of a sudden fear than bravery. The door didn't swing open, it was being pressed to where it snapped and crumbled to the ground. There stood a dark figure, only the glow of orange that radiated from it casted some features, like how nightmare-ish the bunny looked. There stood a broken looking robot, with two sets of teeth that are sharp and no eyes, just a glow of orange illuminating the sockets.

You flashed the light on them, only for them to shield their face and screech, making you trying to back up, but without the adrenaline balance, you stumbled back. They quickly stomped towards you and smacked the light out of your hand. You gasped and without thinking kicked their jaw, making the head snap to the side.

"Yyyou know-know... th-th-this is kinda getting ol-old,"

Their voice sounded like it was flanging around, changing pitches, and would repeat as if a broken record. Their head started to twitch and crack back into position. You stared at the menacing angle of their eyes casted by the orange light. It looked like a fire coming from a pumpkin.

"What do-do you think of my n-n-n-new look?"

No clear words came out of your mouth, just stammering and some whimpers. He suddenly chuckled, then it turned into a cackle unexpected, even for him since he cleared his throat.

"H-h-happy-py Hallow-halloween! From yours-yours truly lovable bun-bunny!"

He held out his arms, doing some jazz hands, then his jaw twitched and sprung open, making his expressed smile show all of his teeth, including the endo. His jaw popped and snapped shut, making you shudder how the sudden snap could have something in between and get blood all over you and him. You still showed some resistance to his approach. He noticed and stopped smiling, looking more hurt and realization that his appearance won't do much to make you realize who he is.