Foxy x Reader

(Pretend that Foxy is actually a pirate with that scurvy accent pirates use. Enjoy!) 

Tonight was turning out terrible for you. Chica and Bonnie would show up outside your office most of the time and what worried you most was Foxy already out of the curtains.

Everything fell quiet. Bonnie was in the Supply Closet and Chica wouldn't budge from outside. 3 A.M. and only 25% wasn't going to make you live tonight. You checked through every camera and it seemed normal. Bonnie still in the closet, of course Chica outside, and Freddy apparently is facing the camera. But, what really scared you was Foxy not being in Pirate Cove. You looked through all the cameras, no sign of him, but when you checked the West Hall, he was running towards your office. You dropped the monitor and tried to close the door but it was jammed.

'Oh man, I'm screwed,' you thought.

Then Foxy jumped in and screamed. You were all the way in the back of the office in the corner shaking as if you were watching a very scary movie, but it was more of reality than realistic-fiction. He walked very close to you just 2 feet away from you.

"This be your final night lass, so what might be ye final words before I end ye?" he said bringing his hook close to his mouth with an evil smirk.

"I don't want to die! Not now! I was stupid for choosing to work here, it was my fault that I didn't close the door in the first place when I saw you gone, now I'm going to die from an animatronic fox," you said as you sobbed and looked down at the floor.

"Ye be right, but ye lass is not stupid for choosing this place to work for, it is a wonderful place for smaller lads, eating their pizzas and drinking their sodie pops," he said as he was speaking a tale of great appreciation.

"I understand that, but at night it's horror, luckily no kids can find out what happens at night," you said kind of still sobbing as tears streamed down your cheeks.

"Don't beat ye self up lass, ye made it this far in life, and least let me congratulate you," he said as he sat down next to you.

"BUT I WANT TO GO FARTHER FOR MY LIFE AND NOT DIE IN SOME FAMILY DINER!! you yelled as you burst into tears.

"Aye! Alas ye only see a diner, but in mi eyes, I see a family," he said smiling to see that you stopped crying.

You were getting his point over what he meant by family. They all did die in the same diner and they all dreaded that day since they also were killed by the same murder. You turn on the monitor and looked through the cameras. Although you see the animatronics having creepy glares, but as you look deeper into their eyes, you could see the emptiness inside as if the were sad and forgotten even though they still see children every day, hoping to be free and have more family and friends to comfort them from their incidents.

You put down the monitor and looked at Foxy who was waiting for you respond. You looked deep into his eyes and saw the sorrow inside him too. He saw what you noticed and let out a weak smile. You looked at him and said:

"Thank you Foxy for helping me realize what you guys go through that is possibly worst than what I will deal with," you hugged him and his chest roared.

"Aye, ye made mi bolts work more than they should lass," he said, kind of blushing over it.

You listened to the change over how his engine was working, and they sped up more than usual.

"Foxy I think you just found love," you proclaimed as he was happy to hear it.

"So, ye made me seek love by hugging me?" he asked as you still seeing that blush on his face.

"I g-guess so," you said, worried what he will do next.

"Well, ye helped me seek out love so this is mi thank you," and he kissed you.

You very shocked about his first actions over love, but he now knows that it was working and you showed love back to him. The kiss got more passionate as the minutes passed and your surroundings slowly faded away.

What ruined the moment was the bell for 6 A.M.

"Thar be mi time to go lass," he said as he broke the kiss and got up as he started to exit the room.

You followed and when he went behind the curtains of Pirate Cove he froze, now with a bigger smile on his face. You smiled and kissed his forehead. As you looked around the diner, you could see how they could feel over this place and they really want a better life since although they have children souls, though the adult animatronic being inside them all are still wanting more love and appreciation in their life. You looked around one last time then looked at the stage where they were kind of shaking, acted like they weren't watching you. Then you left the pizzeria and headed home.

"How did she get along with Foxy?" Chica asked.

"I don't know," Bonnie said looking very confused.

"All I know is that Foxy will be a bit more glitchy for her, let's hope it's not too much for him," Freddy said with a sigh and they all froze again.