Chica x Reader

(In this story, you are a male night guard)

The clocks ticks as they are still coming for you. 4 A.M. and only Bonnie and Foxy has showed up outside the office. Freddy was tagging along to play and Chica was in the East Hall. You had only 35% and wished time would be on your side tonight. Boy, were you wrong. Chica was missing and Freddy was seen in the East Hall and Chica wasn't in the corner neither.

As you turn off the monitor to close the door before Freddy came in, Chica was right in your face and screamed. You covered your ears from the loud sound and wished that it would stop eventually. Then you uncovered your ears, seeing that Chica stopped. She gave you that angry glare like you broke her phone or whatever.(That wasn't true, just an expression of Chica's feelings) She slowly walked up to you licking her beak.

"Hello Mr. Night Guard, I'm hungry so..... let's eat!" she said. Although she sounded happy, her face wouldn't show it.

As she cornered you, she slowly approach you and stopped right in front of your face.

"Would you mind if I could just take a bite?" she said as she began to open her beak showing her teeth. You stood there, too scared to move.

"Chica, please don't do this, I thought you were the kindest one in the family," you said hoping she would come to her senses.

"I am, but I am the hungriest," she said holding her stomach as it roared a bit showing the hunger she has.

"Here have this," and you gave her your slice of pizza.

"Oh my gosh, I love pizza!" she said as she snatched it and danced with it for a bit. she then gobbled it up in one bite.
"That was good pizza" she said licking her beak and rubbed her stomach in satisfaction.

"Hey, Mr. Night Guard, how did you know I loved pizza?" she asked.

"I just know you very well, and you are really well known to everyone by loving pizza," you said getting more relaxed.

"Well thank you for the pizza, is there anything I can give to you in return?" she asked.

"No nothing...well actually one the thing," you said hoping she would accept it.

"And what would it be Mr. Night Guard?" she said pleasantly.

"I would like to not be harm, injured, or killed by any of your family," you said.

"Why on earth would we do that?" she asked as if she had been hurt by those brutal words over her family.

"Because, your main objective is to stuff me into a teddy bear suit, which, of course, would kill me," you said giving that glare knowing that she would have done it if you didn't give her that pizza.

"Well, I know, but we just want you one of us," she said giving those puppy eyes as it gave more of cuteness rather than an evil glare.
"I'm sorry if we misjudged you, all we want is another member of our family," she said as she slowly walked away, looking down.

You knew you felt bad for her and you felt the same way as she left, so you walked up to her and said:

"Look Chica, I'm sorry about what I said, I was scared of you and your family, and they look like they want to kill me," you said as she continue to sob.

"Well, it doesn't matter, I was going to reason with them, but you are more cruel than you said we were," she yelled as her eyes turned black but still saw the tears in her eyes.

You felt really bad, but you knew that Chica was angry from you for you knew she has a sensitive heart. So you turned her head and pecked a kiss on her beak. She looked shocked and confused, but she didn't look angry any more. She stood there, motionless looking like she was on stage before she walked. You turned to close the left door before Foxy came in. Then as soon as you faced Chica again, her face was right in front of yours and she stared at you. Then she broke the stare and kissed you. You knew it felt weird with her beak, but you also felt the warmth that she gave to you. You deepen the kiss and wrap your arms around her waist. The kiss became more passionate as the halls got more quiet. Chica closed the other door so no one would ruin this moment.

The clock rang 6 and she broke the kiss leaving you feel the cold air once again run across your lips.

"I must go," she said as she opened the doors and headed out towards the kitchen. You remember her route and followed her. You grabbed her waist and kissed her once more and let her go towards the stage. She blushed and froze. You smiled and walked towards the doors and looked back once more. You just smiled once again and left for home.

"Chica, this is the last time you'll kiss a guy," Freddy said glaring at her.

"I can't keep any promises," as she smiled, this time they completely froze.