Toy Chica x Reader

(You are a male night guard tonight)

Everything tonight was just turning out okay. No one has really gotten as far as the vents or just the hall. Toy Bonnie was no problem to deal with and Toy Freddy was off on his own adventure elsewhere. Toy Chica, on the other hand, was actually advancing faster to the vents than anyone. She was on stage, then was in the vents. This was a bit strange, and you wondered why she was moving faster than Toy Bonnie, who was usually first in the vent. Soon, she reached your office, just staring at you from the vent without her eyes or beak.

You put the Freddy mask on and waited for her to leave. As she messed with the office light, you saw that the music box was giving a warning to be wound up. You thought as Toy Chica was still there, you wouldn't wind the box in time. You saw the warning sign was going red, flashing really fast!

'I need to get that box wound up!'

So, you took off the mask and saw that Toy Chica was not seen, but you didn't check if she left. You rushed to the Prize Counter camera, wound up the music box, and see if the Puppet came out. He didn't leave. You gave a big sigh of relief knowing he didn't leave, but that wasn't the worst of it.

You closed the monitor and saw Toy Chica spring towards you, screaming a deafening shrill that made you scream and cover you ears.

"Hello, Mr. Night Guard!" she cheerfully said as she began to advance closer towards you.

You opened your eyes very slowly, hoping she would stay stunned so you could see her. You saw her holding her cupcake, but she put it on your desk.

"Gee, I wasn't going to kill you, but... you are kind of cute," she said as she just stood there.

"Uh.. thanks," you said.

"Look I was just coming to get you so we could put you back to where the people are, you can't be here all by yourself," she said, kind of having those puppy eyes although her eyes and her beak were missing.

"Well, the people aren't here anymore and I need to make sure that this place stays safe," you said kind of making yourself proud that you work at a job that could make you dead in 3 seconds.

"This is the safest place on Earth, why would you make sure it is safe?" she asked kind of scooting closer to hear your answer.

"Well, this place has some... people still having a negative impression over this... er.... pizzeria," you said, not trying to give out the whole reason.

She just kept on scooting closer, still getting to process all the info she was getting.

"So, you're here to help us protect this place? she asked kind of cheering up the situation.

"Uh...y-yeah, let's just say th-that," you stuttered, knowing that you were there to protect the place from them when they malfunction.

You looked at her and noticed that her eyes were still on you and they looked really dark and... she did look cute you thought as she wasn't threatening. 'What am I thinking?! This is an animatronic, she isn't human!' you yelled in your head, but you thought she was cute and you liked that she didn't look frightening towards the children.

"Are you okay Mr. Night Guard?" she asked.

You noticed that you were staring at her too long and had a pink blush creep up on your cheeks.

"Uh, y-yeah, I'm f-fine," you stuttered hoping she didn't realize what you were thinking earlier.

"Well, I like you, so..." she smirked and began to sit on your lap.

You couldn't stop your heated face, but your hands wrapped around her waist. She looked at you, her face heating up from your actions

"I'm sorry!" you yelled, whipping your hands back on your side.

She had a bigger smirk and grabbed your hands and put them back around her waist.

"Can't I get a little fun while you're here, not dead?" she said, as she reached back to get her beak, there in her back pocket the whole time(somehow back there... I don't know how though XP).

"Uh-h... sure, I'm fine with it," you face just centimeters away from hers since her beak was back on.

"Ok, cause I will take over," she said as she sent you backwards, while your hands managed to stay around her waist.

With this posture, you were now loving Toy Chica's "new" side. You had your eyes closed and hoping that you didn't do it so fast, but you gave her a kiss. She jolted back, surprised by what you've done.

"Oh my gosh, I'm sorry! I...uh... d-didn't...uh," you could find the words to say.

You just layed there angry at yourself and she just stared at you, still surprised. As you began to mumble angry stuff to yourself, she just smirked at you, not showing that she was blushing herself. She grabbed your wrist and you shut your mouth as she began to launch forward at you.

"I thought I was suppose to take over, Mr. Night Guard," she said, showing the hunger for you when she spoke.

"I forgot since-e..---," you couldn't finish your sentence since Toy Chica closed the gap again.

She made the chair lean to it's farthest point, and you were there just kissing it away. You knew that Toy Chica was the only one that could and will have this lustful feeling towards you, but you wish that she was just more than an animatronic, you wish she was real herself!

The 6 o'clock bell chimed and she was about to freeze up in her tracks, so she just rushed to the stage and position herself back to normal stance position. As you began to leave the office, you noticed that she left her cupcake behind. So, like any gentleman would do, you began to take it back to her. You saw that the tray was on her hand, but not the cupcake, so you carefully placed it on the tray so it wouldn't break. You gave a smirk, knowing that she could still see you, so that she knows that you'll want more of her tonight. You heard a little roar in her chest, you knew you were heating her up. She was shaking a little bit, but you stopped that by planting a kiss on her cheek. You walked towards the doors and heard that Toy Freddy was not happy to see Toy Chica's actions towards you, but you didn't care. You want more and more of her lust from now on.