Marionette x Reader

(In this story, I will make the Marionette a boy...since I don't know it's gender...Enjoy!)

"Uuuuuggghhhh," you groaned. Tonight was so stressful for you.

The animatronics made put a lot more work than the other nights. The toys would come in at the moment you are winding the box, but still can't manage to jump scare you. The old ones, eh, not doing as much, but the toys are mostly giving you this stress. Once again, for the 22nd time, the music box warning signal came on, and Toy Bonnie was at entrance of the vents. You quickly wound up the box and closed the monitor before Toy Bonnie was ready to attack. But, after he was done, everything changed a bit.

 The old animatronics were coming closer, Freddy was down the hall, and Chica and Bonnie were in the vents. So you put on the mask on, and waited. The office lights flickered, longer than normal. During the flickering, the music box warning signal came on.

"Dang it!" you shouted.

You didn't wind up the box before you put on the mask! You didn't want to get killed by the old ones, so you still waited. Soon the warning blinked red, and the old animatronics didn't leave yet. Then, the signal turned off, and finally the old animatronics were done. You quickly took off your mask and look and the Prize Corner. The Marionette was gone!

You were gonna curse, but that wouldn't help, so you got prepared for when he came. The hall was silent, not even the sound of animatronics came down in the vents. Nothing. All you heard was you breathing and your heart pounding. Then, faster than you expected, the Marionette jumped towards you. You didn't have time to react to your plan you had, so you were standing there helplessly. He knocked you down to the ground, which made you bang your head against the hard,tiled floor.

'I'm down for...' you thought, for you couldn't get loose from his grip.

You got a better look at his mask, it was smiling, but in a menacing way.

'Was it always like that?' you wondered, since he couldn't change his mask. But, what amazed you the most was that he wasn't actually attacking you.

"Greetings Night Guard," he said in a friendly tone.

"Uh... hey," you said as sweat was forming over you face.
'Maybe this is his way to finish off the night guards,' you thought.

He wasn't moving, but he still held his grip on you
"I shall scan to be sure if you are the one I'm hunting down," he said. Soon his head moved, checking you out.(<-- XP)

"My analysis says that although you may have his uniform, you are not the one I'm looking for," he said as he began to get up, loosening his grip.

You wanted to attack as planned, but he means no harm since he didn't find the one he's looking for. As you looked at him, he was sitting against the wall, his face in his hands.

"Hey, are you okay?" you asked sitting next to him.

"No my dear, I'm not," he said. He looked ready to sob

"Oh, um... why?" you asked.

"Well, back when it was a marvelous birthday party, that murderer came in and ruined that occasion. He killed the children, and left their dead bodies there in a secure room to rot. I hadn't the slightest clue they were dead, so I tried to give them gifts. They didn't move, and I had no choice but stuff them in suits and gave them life. They told me that it was the guard's fault. So each night that came and gone, I haven't found him. Now I might never find him, and I won't avenge the children," he finished, sobbing away.

You felt terrible for him, so you gave him a hug. He flinched, but he soon relaxed. He removed his hands from his face and looked at you. You looked at him and saw tears running from his face. It might not be real tears, but it was as real as it gets, he was crying. So you hugged him tighter, and soon he accepted it and hugged back.