Nightmare Chica x Reader (Lemon)

~Part 2 of ship in request of AgentKansas632 for a lemon~

(Again a male reader)

You felt really lazy and chill that day you did nothing but sit around the house, eating junk, especially with how tired you were throughout the entire day. You went from the living room watching TV, to the kitchen, to the bathroom, to your room, and back to the TV. That cycle continued all day, and once you noticed it was getting late, you groggily went to your room with a bag of candy. You plopped on the bed, candy bag in your hand. You were ready to sit up and chow down on the candy when you stopped for a second and read the digital clock.

11:30 P.M.

You didn't want to eat anything else since it was late and you would upset your stomach badly if you did. You placed the bag next to your bed and you laid there, staring at the ceiling. You didn't feel tired, and you didn't know what to do to make yourself tired. You turned over to face away from the candy and you saw the little Chica doll that was left behind last time Chica was in your room. You felt flushed and covered your eyes with your arm.

'No, no.. No! I can't believe she is drawing me in to the idea of a sex doll. This is stupid,'

You turned your head to look at it again, and you felt a small vibration coming from it's direction.

'Now it's a sex toy that vibrates?!'

You sat up against the headrest and picked up the doll. It stopped vibrating, but you looked at it closely. It fit in your palms, so your fingers were nearly touching. The eyes sparkled like it did last time you saw it.

'Man, she's making me hard over a stupid little doll. Too bad for her, she's going to miss the fun and be replaced for now with a doll,'

You shrugged and kicked the blankets off. You pulled your shorts and slid the helm of your boxers down to let your cock spring up and out. You felt your face burning as you let the Chica doll's entrance sit on your tip. Suddenly it started to vibrate again, making you groan in pleasure and pulled it towards your face. It turned back off.

'Is she messing with me? Like, there's no buttons on it to turn it on and off,'

You didn't know what to do, so you quickly shoved in down your cock, and the sudden feeling made you slightly moan. It felt so warm, squishy, tight, and wet. You didn't move, expecting it to vibrate.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Nothing. You just shook your head and moved it slowly, trying to savor the feeling. The size of the doll would have actually had your tip popping out of her mouth, but I felt like it was near her stomach. You felt her pussy inside squeeze, making you feel more pleasure as the wetness from inside was slipping out. You squeezed your eyes shut and tried to picture her instead of the doll. You moved the doll faster, and arched your back, grunting each time you felt like you hit her spot. Suddenly, it started to vibrate, and you just kept going faster, not stopping until you came inside her. Your cock's girth grew, making the walls stretch, signalling the doll you're ready to cum. Suddenly, your alarm went off and you were confused and stopped before you released.

12:15 A.M.

"What the hell? Why did my alarm go off at this time?" You pulled out the Chica doll, pre-cum dripping from the doll and your cock. You placed her aside and smashed the dismiss button. In fact, you unplugged the cord, not going to deal with it.

"Ugh, stupid clock. This is the second time you fucked me up,"

"Yeah, tell me about it,"

You quickly turned over to see in place of the Chica doll was Chica herself, laying on her side with her head propped up on her hand. She didn't have the nightmare body, but she still had the disk on her where you found it before. You were confused, but she cleared that up saying: