Little Sinner - Fyodor

WARNING:

NSFW

You lie in bed under the covers reading a book as Fyodor revises his plans before turning in. He murmurs quietly in russian, his voice low but distinct in the stillnes. you flip the page but are too tired to continue, so you close the book and slip it under the bed. Realising your exhaustion, Fyodor switches off the lamp light and flips the covers to get in with you. you know he doesn't sleep much, so you can hear him tossing and turning in bed with your back turned to him. Finally, he settles and you relax yourself, thinking that he'll go to sleep, before hearing him quietly say, "Come here,".

For a moment you are still, "I know you're awake.". Turning to face him, he slips an arm around you under the covers and presses a kiss to your forehead.

Chu.

You don't move. You've never received this type of affection from him and in that confusion, lightly kiss his jaw. You exchange kissed for some time, in his forehead, your cheek, his Adam's apple, the side of your mouth. Then you bite his ear.

He freezes.

Did you do something wrong?

Your heart is thumping hard enough for you to hear it and you wonder if he can too​​​​​. In an instant, he is on top of you, hands pinned by his, faces millimetres away from each others. you are wide awake now as his piercing purple eyes search your face.

" Little sinner. Do you even realise what you've just done? " His right hand firmly grips your chin, forcing you to look back at him.

"No," you whisper.

His thumb traces your power lip, pulling it slightly, before he encapsulates your lips with his own in an intense kiss. His tongue twists into your mouth and you can hardly think as your nightgown is undone, the buttons almost ripped from the thin fabric. His hand slips inside and trails across you smile skin, pausing to grope and squeeze your breasts. His grip on your wrists loosens and you lock your arms around his neck to pull him even closer. You continue for a few moments and soon both of you are completely naked, your clothes scattered under the covers. Wii no barriers, your hands roam across his body, over his pale skin that seems to glow in the darkness. His eyes are focused wholly on you, those cold, hard eyes now warm and wine-coloured.

Intoxicating.

"F-Fyodor," you gasp as his slender fingers make sir way to your flower. He strongly petals, observing your desirous face with fascination, smirking when his fingers come up dripping with your sticky nectar. You can hear your harsh breath, feel his on your neck, feel your desire pooling in your core.

You want it.

You want him.

"Grreshnik (sinner), " he murmurs in your ear. His voice is so harsh. You can feel your passion spread across your body like raging flames, you want him so badly.

"Beg for it, then, sinner. Apologise for your misdeeds by begging for your punishment. " Your mind is cloudy - you can think of nothing but lust as you claw his back and plead so desperation. "Please, Fyodor. Please, bestow your punishment on this disobedient one." (OML WHAT HAVE I DONE)

He smirks at your little dialogue and leans in, "Well said, sinner,"

With no warning at all, he slams into you and you whine in pain and pleasure. He grunts as he thrusts, completely out of sync with the sound of skin slapping skin that stays muffled by the blankets. He swears in Russian and you tighten around him, clinging to his body even tighter than before. The thrusting quickens - you are both almost over the edge, his heavy breaths and your desperate moans intensifying by the moment. His mouth latches onto your neck, sucking and biting hard into your flesh. You cry out in pleasure and like that, he releases into you, his seed spurting inside, hindered by no barriers. It fills you up - you can feel it against your inner walls and you let loose after him.

The only sound in the room now is your breaths, heavy and uneven. Fyodor slowly pulls out to see your core dripping with sticky juices. He leaves you in bed to recover while he steps into the bathroom and prepares the bath for you both to clean up.

After a refreshing soak, you no get in bed and go to sleep, exhausted from the activity.