The Aftermath Of A Rather Eventful Night - Atsushi

Atsushi awoke to a voice softly caressing his thoughts, "-shi-kun. Suuushi-kun~" A hand stroked his head, coming through his choppy hair.
       He blinked an eye open and groaned, "(Y/N)? Good morning."
       "Good morning to you too, sushi-bae." You giggle and snuggle closer into his chest, "And this is the first time you've called me by my first name." You kiss his chin.
       He blushes and wraps an arm around you, "Are you okay? I'm sorry, I think last night I was..." he trails off, biting his lip.
       "Indeed. The audacity, manhandling a lady like that." Jabbing his bare chest, you pout and look up indignantly at him, "Have you no shame?"
       "I-I'm sorry! I'll try to be less rough next time-"
       "There's a next time?"
       "Haaahh..." He ran a hand through his hair, watching you grin with bright eyes.

You really were beautiful in the morning light. Your skin glowed where the sun's rays brushed it and your hair fell smoothly over your shoulders like water sparkling over shiny wet rocks in a forest. He sank further beneath the covers, burying his face in your chest. He traced the curve of your breast, thumbed a cherry-red love-bite on the hollow of your throat as you wrapped your arms around his shoulders, inhaling the smell of his hair; sea salt, lavender and a hint of juniper, refreshing yet comforting.

He kissed your neck and nuzzled into your warmth, "(Y/N)-chan."
       "Hmm?"
       "While I am sorry for hurting you, I don't regret having you all to myself last night."
       You laugh quietly, pressing a kiss to his forehead,"Well I don't regret letting you have me. Besides, I'm looking forward to a next time."
       "Me too, anata. Me too..."

***

A few weeks later, you started to notice something. Rather than grabbing a quick coffee from the cafe above the ADA offices, you found yourself craving orange juice and grapefruits, you began getting cramps when you were nowhere near your period and your breasts had become more tender and sensitive, especially when you spent the night doing more, uh, nefarious activities with Atsushi.

Oh, quit it.
You knew what was up.
And the last thing you had to do was confirm it.

Later on you bought a test from the local pharmacy and checked yourself before Atsushi came home.

3...

2...

1...

POSITIVE

"(Y/N)-chan, I'm back!" You startled and tidied yourself before hurrying to the door to greet your boyfriend. After a week of sun, it had begun to rain; you could hear it patter on the windows as you scampered down the stairs. Atsushi's shirt clung to his chest as he unhooked his bag from his shoulder, revealing slivers of smooth skin and gone-purple hickeys. Little drops of water trickled down his pronounced jawline and down, down, under his folded collar.

"Damn, it's raining really hard ou-" You cut him off with a kiss, grasping his shoulders as you deepened it, prising open his lips. He stumbled back, tripping slightly over his belt before his back struck the wall. His hands travelled around your waist, roaming your body, wracked with a fervency akin to a lustful trance. You pressed a knee between his legs and he groaned, lids fluttering open to reveal purple eyes heady with lust and desire. He pulled away for a moment before taking your hand and leading you upstairs to your bedroom, where the sheets and walls muffled the sounds of your passionate love-making.

***

"YOU'RE PREGNANT???" You clapped your hands over your ears, eyes squeezed shut as the screech echoed in the living room.
       "Done?" You squinted at the tiger-man, scanning his features. With red cheeks as if he'd just run a marathon, eyes wide open as he registered what you had just said, Atsushi was the dictionary definition of shock; even his belt had jerked up and twisted itself around his skinny frame.
       "Y-Yeah, I guess I'm done but... how? Since when? I, I, I don't-"
       "It's been about six weeks, I think. I'm not that noticeable, but I can sort of feel myself starting to bloat a bit."
       He tilted his head in thought, "I suppose that makes sense. You've started wanting orange juice rather than coffee and your mood changes much faster than it usually does - even Kenji-kun noticed."
       "Mhmm." You bit your lip, "So... What do you think?"
       The grey-haired man stepped towards you and enfolded you in his arms. He kissed your hair, "I think it's great. I mean, I was definitely surprised, totally unprepared, but this is something I could only dream of up until now, that is."
       "So you'd already decided that you wanted me to have your babies?" You arched a brow.
       "No, wait, that's not what I meant! I mean that, if I were to have kids, you're the one person I'd like to mother them. I feel like you'd be great at playing with them but at the same time keeping them out of trouble."
       "Awww," You snuggled into his embrace, loving the warmth and love he gave. You pulled him down onto the sofa with you, "When do you think we should tell the others?"
       "Oh, umm... Well, Ranpo-san and Yosano-san would have already known by now, I suppose Dazai guessed at it, but otherwise no one has figured it out - unless of course Yosano-san told everyone while she was drinking yesterday."}
       "Guess so. Maybe we should give it a week."
       "Mhmm, just a week." Atsushi sat up, "Wanna watch something? I'll grab the snacks."
       "Okayyy. Can you get the orange juice?"
       "Yup."

yauuurrrr

been a while since i posted one of these

thx so much for the reads on quotev we're almost at 1000 like yauur wat?
anyways biggest thanks to my bestie for supporting me while writing these - you are appreciated
also this is the most i've written in the shortest time span since the beginning of my entire writing history

ily all, and thx for reading these
please comment and give feedback, it'll really help me improve my writing skills
o and check out my other black butler ff if you haven't ^^
imma go now
tired

baiiiii ^^

EDIT: after publishing i realise we're at 1000
holy moly celebration time
is tmrw
still sleepy