~ Meeting the Justice League ~

Y/N and her classmates are now in the airport with Aizawa and All Might as they're heading to Metropolis.

"Why are we here again, Aizawa?" Denki asked, looking over the seat in front of him of where Katsuki is sitting.

"We're here to help you guys experience on dealing some deadly situations. Not the ones you have dealt with. We're going to meet the Justice League to help you learn to not only save the people, but to learn to control yourself, your emotions, and more. And I'm looking at you, Bakugo."

Katsuki scoffed, turning away with his arms crossed, causing Eijiro and Y/N to snicker.

"Villains will try and push buttons on you if you're not too careful 'cause they can use you to destroy everything you care for and everything. Some may try to turn you into a weapon or a monster you've hated."

Class 1A went silent a bit, knowing they need to be more careful. They have dealt with villains that are powerful, yes, but the villains can be smart enough to make the heroes look bad would not be easy. Izuku decide to speak out of the silence.

"Who are we going to see?"

"Superman, Batman, Cyborg, Flash, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, Raven, Nightwing, Aquaman, Green Arrow, Hawk Girl, and Shazam."

Everyone were shocked that they're going to meet the cool heroes they have ever met. They've heard of them throughout the news and televisions. Izuku activated his fanboy mode.

"Woah! Superman the last kind of Krypton who can fly high into the sky to space and heal by the sun! Batman the most deadly vigilante that always fight in the dark! Wonder Woman the Amazonian who can wield the most powerful weapon which is the lassoe that can make everyone tell the truth!! Flash the most fastest hero in the world like Ingenium! Green Lantern the—"

"SHUT UP, DEKU!!!" Katsuki yelled in irritation, having enough with his chitchat over heroes he researched on.

"Ah! S-Sorry! Force of habit."

"It's fine. It's cute that you kinda know everything about the heroes a little too creepy, but it sounds like they are amazing." Y/N said with a smile, causing him to blush in embarrassment.

"It will be a fun experience with them. I look forward to meeting my old friends." All Might smiled fondly at the memory he had with Justice League before he retired.

"This is so exciting! I can't wait to meet Aquaman!!" Ochaco exclaimed in excitement.

"Kero! Me too!" Tsu exclaimed.

"I look forward in meeting this Flash. He thinks he's faster than me, huh..." Tenya stated with a little glee from his glasses.

"Batman. Sounds like we have something in common." Fumikage commented with a small smile.

"Wonder Woman sounds hot... I bet she's hot with her boo—" Mineta drooled, but was cut off by Kyoka who earphone jacked into his ear, making him scream in pain.

"They may be the interesting heroes we will ever meet."

"I agree, Jiro." Momo nodded.

"Alright, settle down. We're almost there. Behave and show them respect." Aizawa said with a scary glare that glowed red for a sec.

"Yes, sir." they nodded.

Not a minute later, the airplane landed and the U.A. teachers and students got out as they walk downstairs with their suitcases as it has their hero costumes in it. They stopped when they saw a man flying down and landed gracefully in front of them. He wears a blue costume complemented by red trunks, red boots, and a long, flowing red cape. A yellow belt encircles his waist, and there is a highly stylized Superman insignia - consisting of a large red letter "S" inscribed within a yellow shield, which is bordered in red - emblazoned on his chest.

"Nice to see you again, All Might."

"It is great to see you as well, Superman."

"Eraserhead."

"Superman."

The Class A students are in awe at the sight of Superman who glanced at them and smiled.

"So this is Class A you told me about. Gotta say they have great spirits. Nice to meet you everyone."

"Greet him respectfully." Aizawa demanded.

"It's great to see you, Superman!!" they all greeted back in unison.

"S-Superman... In person! He's huge!" Izuku whispered in excitement.

"Where's that other guy?" All Might asked.

"He'll be here."

"I see you have taught your students very well." a deep casual voice said.

Class A turned and yelped in surprise to see a man wears a scalloped cape, a bat-like cowl, a pair of gloves, boots, a yellow utility belt, and a tight-fitting armor body suit with the image of a bat emblazoned on the chest.

"Batman. Good to see you." All Might smiled, not fazed with his sudden appearance.

"All Might. Eraserhead. Good evening to you as well, Class A."

"G-Good evening to you, Batman!"

"Introduce yourself." Aizawa said.

"No need. I know a lot of information about all of you." Batman said.

"A-All of us?" Izuku asked, feeling a little scared that Batman might know his secret.

"Yes. I do research on every heroes I need to know for precaution or some allies we woud need."

He turned to everyone as he eyed them.

"Yuga Aoyama. Mina Ashido. Tsuyu Asui. Tenya Iida. Ochaco Uraraka. Mashirao Ojiro. Denki Kaminari. Eijiro Kirishima. Koji Koda. Rikido Sato. Mezo Shoji. Kyoka Jiro. Hanta Sero. Fumikage Tokoyami. Shoto Todoroki. Toru Hagakure. Katsuki Bakugo. Izuku Midoriya. Minoru Mineta. Momo Yaoyorozu. Y/N L/N. I know your guys' info and your Quirks you're capable off. You all have potential of becoming a hero. But you can't be a hero without some awareness that you'll have to be if you're going to deal with something that's more powerful than any other. You have to first find some weakness that will surely take down the enemy. There are some things you need to be warned which is no killing villains and it will only make things worse and killing them will only hurt you more."

Class A nodded in agreement as they understand what he was saying. He's more strict and intimidating than Aizawa.

"That's why you're all here for a training on dealing with the enemy that attempt to mess with you. Be aware."

"Good speech. As always." Superman smiled, clapping his hands.

"You all are assigned into different groups you're going to intern with. I already made a list on who's going with."

As if on cue, the Justice League and Teen Titans came before them as they stand beside the U.A. teachers.

"L/N, Jiro, and Ashido you're with Batman."

The trio smiled at each other in excitement and interest. The list goes on as everyone are assigned to intern with other famous heroes they're looking forward to.

"That's the wrap. Hotels are already booked in for us. Tomorrow morning will be a very busy day for you. Don't get too comfortable. This is for heroes in training, not for vacation. Understand?"

"Yes, sir!!"

"Somehow he reminds me of you, Batman." Wonder Woman teased.

"Very funny." Batman said in amusement.

But what they don't know is that tomorrow is going to be something more that everyone won't ever forget.