~ Precious Memory ~

Insurgent Batman, Y/N, Izuku, Katsuki, Shoto, and Green Arrow finally found the exit out of the sewer.

"We're down to forty-five minutes." Cyborg said through the comm.

"We're in position. Commence assault."

They get up to the ladder. And meanwhile, in the Stryker's Island where hordes of Regime soldiers were there. They are accompanied by Regime Superman, Sinestro, Hawkgirl, Black Adam and Yellow Lantern who are watching from above. Just then Aquaman brought a large army of sea creatures with Ochaco and Tsu by his side.

"There they are."

Regime Superman gives the signal as they go into battle with Aquaman, Ochaco, Tsu, and his army. Due to that, Insurgent Batman, Y/N, Izuku, Katsuki, Shoto, and Green Arrow manage to enter Stryker Island's prison without Regime Superman realizing it.

"We're getting closer. Stay alert." I.Batman said.

Sure enough, Regime Nightwing and Catwoman enter as Nightwing kneels for Selina to pounces onto Bruce while Green Arrow takes on Nightwing. Then, Regime Izuku, Regime Yuga, and Regime Kyoka came in as Regime Izuku attacked Izuku with Regime Yuga attacking both Katsuki and Shoto and Regime Kyoka attacking Y/N.

 Then, Regime Izuku, Regime Yuga, and Regime Kyoka came in as Regime Izuku attacked Izuku with Regime Yuga attacking both Katsuki and Shoto and Regime Kyoka attacking Y/N

"You even joined them?! You and Momo were best friends!" Y/N exclaimed, dodging the blade of the katana.

"We were. But things are different now."

"Well, I don't think it is. You just can't get over with the fact the other me is gone. It's you that's the problem!"

Regime Kyoka was silent and suddenly got angry and punched the ground with her earphone jack, creating a loud rumble. Y/N quickly jumped over it and wrapped her tail around Regime Kyoka and tightened her grip. Regime Kyoka was about to earphone jack her when Y/N grabbed them and made sure it doesn't move. She struggled to get out of the hybrid dinosaur girl's grip, growing frustrated and looked to see Y/N giving her the disappointment look.

"Stop. Don't look at me like that."

Y/N doesn't stop there as if she's begging her to stop all of this. This made Regime Kyoka feel as if she's going to break, but she can't help but feel reminded. Every time she looks at Y/N, she could actually see her, her Y/N. Oh, how she misses her dearly, but she can't let that get to her. She's gone.

"You're not my Y/N! She's gone. She's gone..."

"Even if she is, do you really think this is what she wanted?"

"Yes, well, no! Just stop it and unhand me."

"Is it worth it to kill the people who disobey Superman's orders when you know he can't be trusted? You know that killing villains would only make things worse."

"SHUT UP!! Y/N'S GONE!!!"

Tears began to fill up in Regime Kyoka's eyes as her body shook with her head low.