~ Watchtower ~

Cyborg, Tetsu, Tenya, and Insurgent Deathstroke appear inside the Watchtower's teleporter. While Cyborg check the controls, Insurgent Deathstroke check the next door with his gun, checking if anyone's coming.

"That's it! Got control of the Watchtower teleporter." Cyborg said.

"It can't be that easy..."

"When your Cyborg tried to hack my neural network, he exposed his security protocols."

"You stole his password. I'm actually beginning to like you."

Insurgent Deathstroke began to leave.

"Where are you going?" Tenya asked.

"The plan was to stay—"

"I won't be long."

He then left as Tenya decide to follow after him while Tetsu stay there with Cyborg in case some Regimes show up. Inside the Watchtower, they were not alone as Regime Flash and Shazam was monitoring the Watchtower's screen, busy talking about their doubts about the current situation while Insurgent Deathstroke uses his opportunity to place some landmines in different locations while Tenya silently watches.

"I don't know... If he said it was okay, it was good enough for me." Regime Shazam said.

"Yeah... I asked myself, "What if what happened to Lois, happened to Iris?"" Regime Flash said.

"It made sense at first. Bad people got what they deserved. But now?"

"Superman's not actually gonna kill Batman. He's just bait. To catch the real Batman."

"And then what? Remember what he did to Green Arrow?"

Regime Flash couldn't answer him as he just stares at him, allying his thoughts. Just then, he notice something on the screen.

"Something's not right. Teleporter's off-line."

I.Deathstroke and Tenya appears before them.

"Somewhere you need to go?"

"How did...?"

Without thinking too much, he decides to catches them but Regime Flash accidentally steps on one of the landmines that Insurgent Slade sets up, triggering some other landmines he hits and falls down into the hole. Regime Shazam does the same but like Flash; he too gets hit by it and falls down into the same hole. Amused as he have plan, Slade drops down into the hole where the two Regimes have landed while confronting the dazed Shazam who was trying to get back on his feet.

"You're gonna lose, hero."

Thanks to the bomb he sets up for him, Regime Shazam still feels dizzy and was easily knock out by Insurgent DeathStroke without wasting some bullets.

"Still just a kid."

"At least, you taught him some lesson." Tenya said.

I.Deathstroke ignored him and they manage to enter the Watchtower's reactor core looking in amazement.

"S'payback time."

Just then Regime Flash wakes up and sees his fallen friend and knows who did this.

"Deathstroke..."

Before he goes, he quickly made a call to someone after seeing Tenya. As he runs to find him, Insurgent Deathstroke was already pressing buttons on the control panel but as soon as he finishes it, Regime Flash stops him too late.

"Stop what you're doing!"

"It's not what I'm doing..."

I.Deathstroke kicks him aside.