~ Redemption ~

In the Fortress of Solitude meeting room where everyone is discussing their next plan of action while Clark sits on one of the chair next to the control panels, thinking.

"The duplicates. They've incited insurrection." Regime Wonder Woman said.

"We must suppress this filth." Regime Sinestro suggested.

"Willfulness leads to anarchy. It cannot be allowed to spread." Regime Black Adam said.

Everyone nods while Regime U.A. Students were silence, but nodded anyways until Regime Superman speaks up as they look at him when Clark voices up.

"I made them safe. Shielded them. But are they grateful? Do they appreciate my protection? No. They whine. Complain. Side with those criminals."

As he pauses for a moment, Regime Flash, Shazam and Yellow Lantern enter the room.

"If they prefer chaos, I'll give it to them. Metropolis and Gotham. I'll flatten 'em. Set an example. Then I'm finding the dimension these duplicates came from. They'll pay for interfering."

"Wait. We're wiping out whole cities? Invading worlds in other dimensions?!" Regime Shazam asked in shock.

"You have a problem, Billy?" Regime Superman asked, glaring at him.

"Well, yeah... It's crazy. It's going too far."

"Man's world is incapable of self-rule. We will preserve order." Regime Wonder Woman said.

"No... No... There have to be limits."

Regime Flash tries to stop him but Yellow Lantern holds him knowing the outcome.

"Even for us. Especially on us!"

"That's enough!" Regime Superman ordered.

"We can't do this. Have you gone nuts?! Lois would never want--"

This causes the Tyrant of Steel to snap as he grabs him by his throat. Regime Shazam tries to strike him with his lightning by calling his name but Regime Superman manages to freezes his mouth before he was able to finish his word. Superman uses his heat vision onto his forehead as Shazam was in pain, as we see his hood behind burns. Once Regime Shazam draws his last breath, he lets him go, dropping his dead body near him; leaving the room in silence as his teammates watches in utter shock. The Regime U.A. Students were in more shock and terrified as they realized that Y/N was right all along. Superman can never be trusted.

"Anyone else?"

No one speaks up as Regime Superman continues before he was interrupted.

"Cyborg. Raven. Take control of all media broadcasts. I want everyone to see this. Wonder Woman. Hawkgirl. Adam. You're with me. Sinestro. Prepare your ground forces. Lantern, Flash. Get Doomsday ready. And kids, stay with Lantern and Flash and be ready."

He takes one last look at the dead Shazam and leaves with no remorse with the other meta-humans leaving only Yellow Lantern and Regime Flash, and Regime U.A. Students as Regime Grundy enters the room.

"Take him outside." Yellow Lantern said.

"Grundy digs hole."

Regime Grundy carries Regime Shazam's body.

"Grundy bury."

"Death. An empty conch with its smell of death that whispers in my ear the promise of a life beyond." Regime Fumikage said in a sad tone.

"Kero. May he rest in peace." Regime Tsu sniffed, wiping away her tears and making Regime Ochaco hug her.

Regime Flash holds his late friend one last time as Regime Grundy leaves while Yellow Lantern gets to work starting up Doomsday. Regime Flash on the other hand just stood there in grief about his friend's death. As for Regime U.A. Students, they're also in grief as they now know what they need to do thanks to Ochaco showing them the recording of their Y/N.