~ Rescuing Batman Plan ~

Meanwhile back at the prime dimension's Watchtower, Cyborg is doing some final adjustment on the Cosmic Treadmill. Superman just watches him while Flash is already on the Treadmill. Tetsutetsu is also there after hearing what happened and Aizawa had allowed him to come and see while All Might deals with the worried students.

"Ready to test it?" Superman asked.

"Ready as we'll ever be. System's online... I'm linked up..."

Cyborg goes to the controls.

"Flash, you ready?"

"I'm on it!"

While the Flash runs as the Treadmill activates, Cyborg opens up his monitor screen as his control panel.

"Alright... let's crank it up!"

The Flash runs as fast as possible as the Treadmill's power becomes a bit larger. Cyborg then checks the wiring. Aizawa and Tetsutetsu look on with worry and uncertainty.

"The platform should lock on to their signatures and pull them back."

"Got it! I'm vibrating at the right frequency!" Flash said.

Cyborg checks the panel again as it soon opens up an energy rift at the containment field.

"How we doing?"

Superman uses his eye vision to check.

"Containment field's up, but the levels are spiking!"

He's right as the containment field was overflowing with energy as Cyborg tries to control the situation.

"Cyborg, shut it down!" Aizawa shouted.

"It's okay! I've got it!"

But unfortunately, this cause Cyborg to be caught in the energy rift, along with Tetsutetsu who rushes in to save him ignoring Aizawa's order, causing them to be teleported to the Insurgency's secret base as Cyborg and Tetsu looks around in confusion.

"Where are we?" Tetsutetsu asked.

"Wonderful. Dunno whether to pat myself on the back or kick myself in the--"

Just then Cyborg was interrupted by two familiar voices as he and Tetsu checks it out while eavesdropping on them.

"Lexcorp is supplying equipment, but we're short on personnel." Insurgent Lex said.

"The Joker Clan is reckless. Undisciplined." Insurgent Deathstroke commented.

"The chaos they create is useful. We need more than power if we're going to take down Superman."

"Take down Superman?!" Tetsu exclaimed. "Not on my watch!"

"That's all I needed to hear!"

Cyborg ready his weapon while Tetsu turned his whole body into steel and rushes in to attack them without warning. Luckily, Insurgent Deathstroke notice them and pushes Insurgent Lex aside as both manages to dodges their attacks. Cyborg tries to shoot Slade but he dodges it again. Tetsu tried to punch Insurgent Deathstroke with his steeled hand, but he grabbed it and flipped him over his shoulder.

"You said this place was secure!" I.Deathstroke shouted.

"Just keep them busy!"

As Insurgent Lex gets out of the way.

"With pleasure!"

"Go! I'll deal with Slade." Cyborg said.

Tetsu nodded and chased after Insurgent Lex. Insurgent Slade ask him how Cyborg gets here but Cyborg tells him that he was teleported by accident. Insurgent Slade realize that he's from the prime dimension and decides to just go easy on him since he recalled from Insurgent Lex that he's the key into rebuilding the weapon to take down Regime Superman. But as for Cyborg, he didn't go as 'easy' as he does as Cyborg manages to take Insurgent Slade without sustaining any damage, not realizing he's not the Slade he knows of.