~ Atlantis ~

Meanwhile back at the Injustice universe, Aquaman, Ochaco, and Tsu visit the Royal Atlantis library and meets the royal archivist at Atlantis who bows to him.

"A pleasure most rare, Your Highness."

He turns to the U.A. Girls.

"As to you as well, Ochaco and Asui."

They nodded with a smile.

"I need information on surface world governance. History and current structure." Aquaman said.

"Ah. For the treaty negotiations with the High Councilor?"

This catches Aquaman, Ochaco, and Tsu off guard for a moment but decides to play along with the charade.

"Yes. The treaty discussions."

"I'm afraid our resources are limited. Superman has been less willing to reveal his regime's inner workings." Archivist said.

"Tell me what you know. Recount the events of his ascension."

The archivist stares at him in suspicious but Aquaman quickly gives him a reason to not raise any doubts from him.

"A thorough review might illuminate new strategies for negotiation."

"I am humbled, Sire."

He bows a bit before walking along with him around the library while telling Aquaman, Ochaco, and Tsu what he knows.

"Five years ago the criminal Joker deceived Superman into killing his wife and unborn son and destroying Metropolis. Consumed by grief, Superman killed the Joker."

Ochaco and Tsu stare at each other with wide eyes and feel bad for Superman. It sounds terrible and sad for them for losing someone they love so dear. Aquaman was just as shock as them as he pretend that he remembered.

"Yes... We all remember where we were that day..."

"Afterward he showed no restraint. Judge, jury and executioner, he and other like-minded metahumans quickly reined in the criminal element."

"Which made him quite popular."

"The surface world was desperate for strong leadership. Superman consolidated his power. He created the One Earth government. Democratic institutions were swept away."

Ochaco was about to ask about what happened to Class A when an Atlantian guard appears before them.

"Sire. The High Councilor's envoys await you in the throne room."

As Aquaman, Ochaco, and Tsu enters the throne room, they saw Regime Flash in a more futuristic armor and Regime Shazam with his black and red attire while wearing a hood. They look happy to see Aquaman the moment they see him as well as seeing Ochaco and Tsu as they asked them.

"Surprised to see you two here." Regime Flash said.

"What's up with the old outfit? Already changing your looks?" Regime Shazam asked.

"The king brought us here to welcome us and well, we... decided to at least look good and be more formal to him and Atlantis." Ochaco lied with a forced smile.

"Yeah." Tsu nervously nodded.

R.Shazam and R.Flash gave them a nod in understanding much to their relief.

"Flash! Shazam! Welcome!" Aquaman greeted them.

Both envoys bow before him.

"Your Highness. It's an honor to meet you." R.Shazam said.