~ Amazons & Hope/Trust ~

As all the prime heroes and Insurgent Batman group up, they listen to what Regime Flash and Regime U.A. Students has to say.

"I'm telling you. Gotham and Metropolis will be history. And then he's coming after your world."

"He even killed Shazam after trying to reason with him and mentioning Lois." Regime Kyoka added sadly.

"Poor Shazam..." Insurgent Momo looked down.

"I... I didn't mean to tell him that he's a bad guy... He doesn't deserve this." Denki frowned.

"It's not your fault. You're just angry." Y/N said, patting his head.

"I can't believe he'd do it. It's insane." Cyborg said in shock.

"We have to stop him." Green Lantern said.

"And protect and save those people." Izuku added.

"It's gonna be a helluva night." Green Lantern said.

"Ditto." Tetsutetsu agreed.

"No. I brought you here to get the Kryptonite weapon. And that plan failed. You're going home. Then I'm destroying the inter-dimensional transporter." Insurgent Batman disagreed.

"It won't stop him from coming over." Green Arrow said.

"It'll buy you time to prepare."

"Are you crazy? That means we're running away. We can't do that." Y/N looked at him.

"We can't leave without taking them down! We fight back!" Katsuki shouted, slamming his fist against the table.

"Luthor sacrificed himself. We won't dishonor him by just leaving." Wonder Woman said, agreeing with them.

"We have an alternative. We bring over our Superman. Finish this fight." Batman suggested.

"One Superman in this world is enough." Insurgent Batman protested.

"He's not like yours. Don't let emotion cloud your judgment."

However this was interrupted by an explosion as the Regime meta-human begins to attack them. Everyone gets in position to battle them while Wonder Woman faces Regime Bane.

"Senorita. You'll learn to fear me."

"How is it Superman spared you, Bane?"

"He appreciates my talents."

Regime Bane shoots her with his sub-machine gun but Wonder Woman shields herself with her bracelets.

"Say your prayers!"

He reloads and keeps shooting her but he ran out of bullets again while failing to take her down.

"I will break you!"

After reloading and repeating the same actions, Regime Bane feds up and decide to take her down by brutal strength while tossing his gun away.

"I'll snap you like a matchstick!"

Much like the prime Bane, Regime Bane uses his Venom to power up his strength and ram against Wonder Woman. But Wonder Woman's might was no match against his charge as she manages to stop him in his tracks and knocks him down easily without cutting off his Venom supply.

"Thank Athena I'm merciful. Growing up a prisoner should've taught you the value of mercy."

"Pena Dura taught me one thing. Better to be feared than respected."

Regime Bane attacks her again but fails but as soon Wonder Woman side steps away and Regime Fumikage and Prime Fumikage does the finishing blow, tackling him to the ground with their Dark Shadows as Denki jumps in and blasted his electricity right at Bane's head instantly knocking him unconscious. Before they could help the others, Wonder Woman, 2 Fumikages, and Denki were teleported to Themyscira.