~ I'm In A Nightmare ~

Just as the Class A thought everything was fine as they're spending times with the heroes, another danger is always coming as there are villains invading everything and they were called for some backup as they went their separate ways.

Superman is fighting Ares in Metropolis. Ares manages to summon his sword to attack the Man of Steel but Superman manages to destroy it using his heat vision and later beats him down. On another area, Green Lantern is battling his former mentor, Sinestro with the help of Mezo and Fumikage and later gives him the chase but he manages to escape when Hal stops in his tracks from falling into Sinestro's trap that he create. Another battle shows Black Adam fighting against Shazam but he manages to gain an upper hand and zaps him into Hawkgirl who hits Adam into the air. Superman finally defeats Ares and knocks him down to a building rooftop where Aquaman, Ochaco, Tsu, Hanta, Toru, and Wonder Woman rush towards Ares to tie him up.

"Wonder Woman. Aquaman. Uravity. Froppy. Invisible Girl. Let's wrap this up. I've gotta get to the Watchtower. Before Luthor throws something else at us..."

Superman speaks too soon as they turn around to see Doomsday landing near them.

"Doomsday..."

Superman tries to attack Doomsday but he gets knock away by him as Doomsday chase after him.

"Should have been a combined assault." Wonder Woman said.

"Clark sometimes forgets he can't do everything himself." Aquaman said, making the trio U.A. girls giggle.

While Wonder Woman and Aquaman aid Superman to battle Doomsday while Ochaco, Tsu, and Toru deal with tying up Ares, at the Watchtower, Lex Luthor, Catwoman, Solomon Grundy and Bane are battling three of the Teen Titans, Nightwing, Cyborg and Raven. Along with the five U.A. students, Denki, Eijiro, Katsuki, Izuku, and Shoto. While Cyborg and Eijiro tries to hold Grundy down Lex shoots them with his missiles but Raven intervene and absorb his missiles using her portal. Once Grundy pushes Cyborg and Eijiro aside, she opens her portal again to shoot Lex's missiles at him. Nightwing stands at her side after being toss by Bane. Denki tried to electrify Bane when he easily grabbed him by the face and throw him towards Katsuki who quickly catch him by the collar.

"You interrupting tonight's entertainment, Raven." Lex said.

"I detest violence, Luthor. But I'm even less fond of you." Raven said.

Shoto and Izuku stand in front of Lex.

"You think a bunch of kids can stop me?"

"Not until we show you." Izuku said before he and Shoto charged him.

Just then Catwoman uses her whip to tie Nightwing's neck as he manages to break free from it. Katsuki charges at her with small sparks coming from his palms as he tried to explode her when she backflipped away from him.

"Get back and face me, you pussycat bitch!"

Cyborg on the other hand gets thrown away by Grundy but manages to land safely near Nightwing. Eijiro and Grundy started to have a punching duo fight as they tried to push each other down like wrestlers. But Grundy was too strong and managed to push Eijiro down real good and made him fly towards Cyborg and Nightwing. They quickly help him up as he nodded at them in thank you.

"Thought you'd have this mess cleaned up by now." Nightwing joked.

"Name's Cyborg, not Miracle Worker."

Nightwing presses the communicator from his ear and started calling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~