~ Final Battle ~

Upon arriving, both Batman gives the update on what's going on in the Injustice universe to Superman with Izuku adding on. Both Superman and Batman are checking the monitor screen regarding the current situations and planning on what to do next while Insurgent Batman just pacing around behind thinking of something. Izuku had already left to go help his friends while wishing everyone a good luck.

"We need to get started. Innocent people are dying." Superman suggested.

"We'll take the others so you can focus on their Superman." Batman said.

"We'll do it together. It'll prevent more casualties. Then Superman. Doomsday's going to be tricky."

"Collateral damage."

"I'll have to force that fight elsewhere."

They then turn to the Insurgent Batman.

"Anything else?" Superman asked.

Insurgent Batman finally stops thinking and decides to tell what he has been thinking at Superman.

"I realize this isn't entirely accurate. But it's good to have you back."

Back at Gotham, Green Lantern's losing to Regime Sinestro while Yellow Lantern keeps swinging his yellow butcher knife at Cyborg as he keeps dodging it. Cyborg manages to attack him with his gun while Regime Flash uses his speed to stop him but Yellow Lantern uses his energy power to break free. Cyborg was going to shoot him again but Regime Killer Frost freezes his gun and was accompany by Regime Solomon Gundry as both tries to attack him. Tetsutetsu, Eijiro, and R.Eijiro came to Cyborg's aid and fought them off with their strength as they let out a battle cry. Insurgent and Prime U.A. students were feeling a little tired and battered up from all the fighting, but that does not stop them. While Aquaman and Shoto are battling Regime Hawkgirl, Regime Black Adam decides to use one of the cars as a weapon and swings around to attack them. Just as he was going to throw at them, someone manages to destroy the car as everyone stop to see Superman's arrival.

"Yeah!!" Eijiro cheered.

"You're all so dead now!" Y/N grinned.

"Superman!!" Tenya and Insurgent Momo gasped.

"That's enough, Black Adam! If conduct exists here I suggest you go home." Superman ordered.

Regime Black Adam refuses as he tries to attack him but gets punch away to the streets. Adam resort into tossing multiple cars at Superman (luckily the moving cars has no drivers in it.) Once Superman finds an opening, he shoots him with his heat vision.

"You're weak hero! Your world suffers for it."

Regime Adam tries again but instead misses Superman and keeps getting hit by it.

"There's no place for you here!"

Finally after some final attempt, Adam gives up throwing and decides to attack him but instead he gets punch aside by Superman.

"Superman modeled his government after mine. We allowed no insurrection."

Both battle each other out as Superman doesn't flinch despite the many attacks from Regime Black Adam. He tries to use magic by casting lightning onto him but Superman was too quick for Adam to hit him. Finally Adam decides to grab him and yell out 'Shazam' but this too fails as Superman freezes his mouth , head-butt him and takes him down.

"Your evil must end."

Regime Black Adam doesn't give up and tries to attack him again but Superman freezes him using his freeze breath as Adam was turn into ice completely, immobilizing him.