10

Jinyoung tensed up as he looked down at himself. He couldn't possibly get more embarrassing than this. 

"It's not-- that's-- uh-..."

He flushed red, losing the ability to speak properly. He couldn't explain himself, the words just wouldn't come out. All he felt was Jackson's hand on his pelvis, those dark eyes staring down at his crotch, and now the confident friend between his legs showing itself. Surely he looked absolutely gross...

Jackson said nothing as he looked up at Jinyoung's face, maintaining their eye contact as his fingers teasingly played around the latter's waistband. He obviously wasn't turned away from the professor's reaction, if the way his fingertips constantly dipped in and out of his pants were anything to go by. In fact, it was as if he was enticing the professor-- toying with him just to see his response.

Jinyoung squirmed helplessly under the touch; he was more and more turned on by the second, and though everything professional in him was screaming to stop this right now; his clouded mind and lustful cravings overpowered any sensible thoughts. His sickness and studying were thoughts that faded away long ago, only one thought remained in his mind.

He was surprised to hear the next words that came out of his own mouth.

"J-Just do it..." He whispered.

Jackson looked up at him, eyes wide.

Jinyoung knew they had already crossed the line; something in him stopped caring anymore as he grabbed Jackson by the wrist and shifted his hand lower-- right to his crotch.

"If you're gonna do it... then hurry... if not, then--"

Without hesitation, Jackson slid his hand into Jinyoung's pants. He skipped the boxers, shocking the latter as he gripped his member in his fist and gave it an experimental squeeze. Jinyoung gasped and jerked, his hip jutting up as he twitched in Jackson's hand.

He thought he might have a moment to fully wrap his head around what was happening, but once Jackson started flicking his wrist up and down, Jinyoung could no longer think. He mindlessly whimpered and shuddered under the touch, covering his mouth with his hand as his back needily arched. 

He tried to keep his lewd noises to a minimum, but Jackson made it difficult with those dark and lusty eyes watching his every move. He felt like he should be embarrassed, but instead, he was too turned on to care. Jinyoung's member now poked out the top of his bottoms, and he could see himself leaking and hear the erotic squelches that stemmed from down there-- it drove him crazy. He nearly squealed when Jackson rubbed his thumb along the extremely sensitive tip; Jinyoung jolted and bit his lip as he fought to keep himself together.

"Right there is good teach?" Jackson's first words were after he began jerking his professor off, his voice low and heady as he repeated the motion that made the latter squeal.

Jinyoung couldn't say yes-- or no-- or anything really; he was too distracted to answer any questions; too lost in the mere sound of Jackson's husky voice and the feel of his strong but soft hands.

"You're so cute but so dirty,  just like that book you wrote..." Jackson continued as he noticed precum dribbling from the tip every time he spoke. "...is this how you get off while you imagine those things you write? Will this moment be featured in your next erotic story?"

Jinyoung trembled against the couch, unable to answer due to his moaning behind his hands. Jackson knew what he was doing, he seemed quite experienced. Jinyoung on the other hand, hadn't had any intimate human interaction in what felt like forever-- this was exhilarating, almost too much for him to handle.