15

Jinyoung would have never in a million years expected himself to spend a whole night wrapped in one of his student's arms. Yet he did that night, and it was warm, cozy, and the most comfortable sleep he's had in forever. It felt like a dream.

He almost thought it was when he awoke to no one beside him. For a moment, he was scared that he just had a long wet dream about one of his students and now would have to pity himself for being so sad and alone. But he quickly realized that he was naked, and didn't normally sleep naked, so it was likely it wasn't a dream.

He also heard noises coming from somewhere else in his apartment, and he could only assume that Jackson was the one making them. He quickly got himself up and dressed to check on the latter. He slept in much later than he planned, but only because he was kept up late last night with dull pains in his waist and butt to remind him. It wasn't too late to still make breakfast or something though, that way he could repay Jackson for everything he'd done.

As he exited his bedroom and stepped into the living room, a waft of something good smelling hit his nose. He stepped further into the living room that connected to his kitchen, his eyes scanning the room in search of his guest.

He found Jackson in the kitchen hovering over his stove that currently had a pan on it, wearing nothing but his boxers. Jinyoung paused as soon as he laid eyes on the student's muscular back, staring at the foreign view. He couldn't believe that all of it wasn't a dream-- he's only imagined having a hot man cooking half-naked in his kitchen, but never thought it would actually become reality.

He wanted to keep himself silent and gaze for a little longer, but Jackson happened to turn around and spot him. He paused briefly, his eyes lighting up as soon as he noticed Jinyoung's presence.

"Mornin." He greeted while stepping around the island that divided Jinyoung's living room and kitchen. He cupped Jinyoung's face into his palms and kissed him on his forehead, thumbs gently brushing the other's cheeks. "You like omelets? Didn't wanna wake you to ask so I just assumed you did "

"I like omelets." Jinyoung mumbled, his eyes shamelessly falling down to Jackson's bare chest.

"Good, cus you're getting an omelet regardless at this point."

The other chuckled and returned to the kitchen, checking on the food that was frying in the pan.

"You could've woken me... I slept late."

"Nah, I assumed you were tired out from-..." Jackson glanced back at him, his lips curling into a smirk. "...y'know..."

Jinyoung's cheeks grew hot; he quickly averted his gaze out of habit. "Th-That's really considerate of you."

"I know. I'm just great aren't I? Literal boyfriend material, don't you think?"

The professor's face grew warmer and redder-- he didn't know how to respond to that, so he didn't.

Jackson didn't seem phased by his silence and instead focused on finding a plate to serve breakfast on. "Have a seat. It's pretty much done."

Jinyoung took a seat at the small dining table just in front of the island counter, his eyes flashing between Jackson and a random part of the room. The latter had found the plates without much help after looking through 3 different cabinets. "I feel like I should find it weird that you raided my kitchen on your first night here..."

"Well excuse me for trying to make a sweet gesture." The student retorted, his back turned as he plated their food.

"No, it's still sweet. I just..." Jinyoung sighed, covering his face with his hands. His heart hadn't stopped pounding ever since he'd walked into the room, it was oddly overwhelming. "...it's too sweet, I think. I'm not used to this."