13

Jinyoung was pressed against his apartment door, barely able to take off his shoes before Jackson had him cornered. When he arrived at his home, the student met him at the door wearing that devious smirk that meant nothing but trouble.

Once they were inside, only seconds had passed before Jinyoung was pulled into the latter's tender kisses, melting in his eager hands that eventually found their way under his shirt. Jinyoung tensed as those thick fingers caressed his bare skin-- he felt so touch-deprived that even the mere brush of their skin sent shockwaves up his spine.

He had to fight to pull away from the addictive touches despite how much his body yearned for them-- the further they got lost into one another, the more guilty he felt about being so entangled with a student.

"I still feel wrong about this-"

Jackson hummed, his eyes scanning the latter's pink face. "Do you? Really? Cus it seems like you're just saying that while showing me the opposite."

"No-- I mean yes-- I don't know--..."

"Let me help clarify it for you." Jackson leaned in and kissed him again, nibbling at his plush lips. His hands slid down the professor's hourglass body, lingering at his butt and squeezing the plump globes. Jinyoung jolted, whimpering in surprise while Jackson led kisses down his neck, sucking at his skin.

"No! No marks!" Jinyoung exclaimed in a panic as soon as he felt the latter's teeth, gently shoving him away.

"But it would be hot seeing you in class wearing my hickeys." Jackson whined, subtly begging for permission.

"Please, no marks... I can't walk around like that."

The latter sighed, his gaze shifting lower. "Fine. I'll just indulge differently." 

One of the hands that rested on Jinyoung's butt swiftly sild across his hip to the front, pulling at the professor's khakis.

Jinyoung felt his 'little friend' twitch in interest, panicking at the natural response. "No!" 

Jackson frowned in confusion as Jinyoung swatted away his hand. "What-? I've already touched it? I know how it feels-- how you feel, in my hand, Jinyoung. There's nothing to be embarrassed about--"

Jinyoung shook his head, his eyes falling to the floor. "It's not that. I just... is this really something I should be doing? With you?"

"You're standing there looking at me like you want to be wrecked and now, after turning me on, you question it? Let's just do it if that's what you want!"

"But-!"

"But what? First you begged me to touch you, now I'm doing it on my own accord and you chicken out?" Jackson scoffed, pulling away. "So, we can't do anything then."

Jinyoung's heart sank from the loss of Jackson's body heat, suddenly feeling cold. "I'm... sorry if you had expectations..."

"You're still letting the stupid professor-student thing get to you." The latter complained, folding his arms in frustration. "I'm telling you right now, I don't give a fuck who you are, all I know is that I want you. If you want me, then this is a hell of a way of showing it."

At this point Jinyoung couldn't deny that he wanted Jackson, his actions and reactions have made that clear. He wasn't confident about the morality of their relationship; he took his job seriously, yet got so easily intimately involved with a student. Professors are supposed to be unbiased guidance in their student's lives, not their horny hookups.

 "What if people find out? Or think I'm a bad professor? O-Or I lose my job, or you get accused of sexual favors in exchange for academic credit--"

"You and I both know none of that is what's happening here. And if we don't tell anyone, no one will find out." Jackson stepped closer, reaching for Jinyoung's hand. "We're practically the same age, we're both consenting adults; we just happen to have different occupations in the same university... who the fuck cares what we do on our own time?"

Jinyoung faltered, his heart thumping as Jackson's thumb drew circles in his palm. "I'm just a bit paranoid, I suppose..."

Jackson sighed, chewing on his lip as he sank into his own thoughts. He mindlessly toyed with Jinyoung's fingers, seemingly unwilling to let go of him. He suddenly perked up, having thought up a potential solution.

"Tonight." He stated, his bright eyes locking with Jinyoung's as he squeezed the latter's hand. "Spend tonight with me. Then you can decide whatever you want, I'll deal with it, I don't care. But tonight, I want you to be mine without thinking about anything else."

Jinyoung flushed, his heart thumping in his chest. "A-Are you planning to try to influence my decision?"

"Hell yeah I am." Jackson smirked, leaning in closer. "Just give me one night?"

Despite his hesitation, Jinyoung felt himself thrumming with excitement. He shouldn't even be considering this; if he was serious about not further engaging with Jackson, he would deny him right now and end things immediately. But then again, he found himself anticipating what the student might be planning behind those eager eyes, and the fact that he hadn't let go of Jinyoung since they locked hands further persuaded the professor to give in to his inner desires.

"...Okay. One night. But... not tonight."

Jackson faltered, his brows knitting together. "Not tonight!?"

"I have classes tomorrow. I'll give you the weekend, I'll be all yours." Jinyoung decided.

The student's face brightened again. "You promise?"

Jinyoung nodded, eliciting a bright grin to spread across Jackson's face. He leaned in and pressed a kiss to Jinyoung's cheek before picking up his bag and slinging it on his shoulder.

"By next Monday, you'll be head over heels for me." Jackson assured as he opened the front door and stepped into the hallway.

Jinyoung chuckled as the latter disappeared, the door shutting behind him. He felt his chest tingling with excitement and anticipation, the hesitation of pursuing a relationship with a student subsiding just a bit.