Yoongi's accident

Blackpink is without doubt very successful and it brings unwanted attention from their rivals. The person who hates them most is Seungri.

Seungri used to be the king of South Korea, but it changed a few years ago when Blackpink started to gain more and more power. Since then he is thinking how to hurt them and now, when the girls have Yoongi, he finally found their weakest spot. It was easy to send a few men to follow the cute boy and his nanny, soon Seungri knew everything about Yoongi. When he goes to school, who are his friends .... he knew his routine perfectly. Then it just took a while to prepare a plan how to kidnap him. It is clear that they have to kill Amber or kidnap her together with Yoongi, she is the most dangerous part of their plan. Seungri sent his three best men to kidnap Yoongi and he knew he can trust them - they will come back with Yoongi no matter what.

The men stole a black van, that kind of van which is everywhere and no one will remember it. Then they just waited for the gray SUV with Yoongi. They know that Amber isn't driving, the nanny is usually sitting next to the boy and there is a driver. Their plan was simple and easy, they hit the gray SUV, grabbed the boy and his nanny and dragged them in their van. They disappeared in the matter of seconds, only the ruined SUV stayed in the middle of the not very frequent road. It lasts 8 minutes before the news get to the gang leaders.

There was a moment of raw panic. They didn't know what to do. Yoongi is gone and Yesung is in a hospital. The girls split. Lisa drives to see the place of the car accident, Jennie and Jisoo go to ask their informants if they know something and Rosé drives in the hospital where is Yesung.

Rosé meets the doctor who informed her about Yesung's health condition.

"His left leg doesn't look good, we did everything we could, but I am not sure we will save it."

Rosé is shocked to hear that and then she sees the leg with her own eyes. Yesung's leg really doesn't look good, the limb is covered with a white cast and only his toes are peeking out. A complicated metal frame is holding the shattered bones together. Rosé comes closer to the bed and looks at Yesung's battered face. If the driver looks like this, how did Yoongi end up?

"Hi, Yesung."

The man slowly opened his eyes and looks at his boss. He doesn't really remember how did he end in this bed. Everything what happened after the car accident is cloudy.

"Yesung, do you remember something? Did you recognize somebody?"

Yesung tiredly closed his eyes and tries to recall everything.

"I don't know .... the other car just appeared out of nowhere."

Yesung tries to not cry, but he is really sorry that he didn't save Yoongi. Everything was his fault! He wasn't fat enough and then he broke his leg and couldn't have gotten out of their car.

"They had masks .... and black gloves."

Yesung closed his eyes and tries to remember some details about the masked men. He tried to turn around to save Yoongi from the man who wanted to drag him out of the vehicle ... and then he realized something.

"Tattoo! One of them had a tattoo around his wrist, his sleeve rolled up and he had a tattoo. It looked like a skull with flames!"

Rosé silently cheers up because they know at least this one thing. It isn't much, but it could help finding out who kidnapped their baby boy.

"I am sorry I can't help more."

Rosé smiles a bit and shakes her head.

"Yesung, it is okay. We will find Yoongi, you focus on getting better."

Rosé slowly strokes the unharmed part of Yesung's arm and tries to calm him down. However, it isn't possible so Rosé presses a red button so more sedatives are flowing through the IV. The man is soon asleep and Rosé left. She calls Lisa, who found nothing. The place of the collision is just full of glass, their SUV is ruined and there are no traces left after the second car. So they have nothing - no evidences, no witness. Nothing while Yoongi is in danger.