Yoongi's basketball star

The fact that Yoongi isn't participating in P. E. at school, doesn't mean he isn't exercising. Amber had to find a sport which isn't dangerous and Yoongi would like it. This took very long time because Yoongi can't swim and didn't want Amber to teach him. Then they tried yoga but Yoongi can't stay still. So that's how they got here, they are going to try basketball. The weather is quite warm so they go outside where Amber stands the basketball hoop. They are a weird duo - Amber in her black shorts, black tank top and arms covered with ink and next to her is Yoongi who looks like a cute cupcake.

Yoongi is listening to Amber who is trying to explain basketball rules. The boy isn't really paying attention to her, he is grumpy that she took his pacifier away. Amber starts to stretch and Yoongi copies her moves. He doesn't like sports, he wants to watch cartoons. Amber grabs the orange basketball ball and slowly starts to dribble. Yoongi watches her and Amber sighs.

"Yoongi! Come on, take the ball from me!"

Yoongi hesitantly runs to her and wants to get the ball but Amber swiftly moves aside and continues in dribbling. Yoongi runs behind her but he isn't so fast and he is quite clumsy so he can't get it. Few minutes later he is getting frustrated. Why can't she give the ball to him?

Amber scores and throws the ball to Yoongi.

"Now you try it."

Yoongi throws the ball but it didn't even reach the basketball hoop. Yoongi catches the ball and tries it again because he is slowly starting to like the game. It takes him ten tries before he manages to get the ball in the hoop and claps his hands. Amber pats his back and told him to try running and dribbling.

It looks like Amber finally found some sport Yoongi likes. He looks happy while running around the court. They could try tennis, they have a tennis court so it could be good and safe activity. They ended the game and go in the kitchen. Amber pours a glass of cold orange juice for Yoongi and opens the fridge to prepare a snack for him. Yoongi is excited and he would like to tell his mommies about the game. However, they are working and he knows they will come very late.

Yoongi sighs and put his chin on the marble desk of the kitchen counter and watches Amber's back. The nanny prepares pan fried bananas and opens a yogurt container. Yoongi is quite hungry so he finished his snack in the matter of a few minutes and then hurries in his room to play. Amber goes to take a shower and mentally prepares to force Yoongi to do his homework from English. That will be a hard battle, Yoongi hates homework but he remembers what his mommies say - Doing homework and studying is important. She will let him to play for a while but eventually she will have to force him to finish his duties. It would be easier if his mommies were here, Yoongi is the best boy for them. Amber sighs when thinking about Yoongi and the girls, he loves them too much but it must be hard for him to cope with the reality - his mommies are the leaders of a mafia, they can't spend every minute of every day with him at home.