Yoongi's life now

Blackpink gang loves the cute boy who stole everyone's heart. Yoongi is a cute tiny dumpling whose smile can make everyone melt and he has his mommies wrapped around his tiny fingers. Blackpink leaders were worried about the safety of their baby, moreover, their baby needs to go to school, he needs to finish high school. Therefore they needed to find a bodyguard for him. Most members of Blackpink gang are women so they had to find the biggest badass girl who would protect their kitten. After long deciding they chose Amber Liu.

Amber isn't huge or exaggeratedly muscular but she is the best in martial arts, she can use guns and knives. She is the best choice but it doesn't mean that Amber was extremely happy with her new job. There are few things which Amber Liu doesn't like. She doesn't like overcrowded places, snakes and kids. But how could she say no to her bosses? So Amber Liu became a babysitter.

Kim Kim Manoban Park Yoongi - that's his full name now so he has surnames off his mommies in his name and the girls don't need to start a war- is like a real kitten. Sometimes he is cuddly and cute and sometimes he is misbehaving like a little tiger cub. His mommies have never spanked him or punished him because their hearts are too soft when it comes to Yoongi. Unfortunately they are busy, after all, they are leading a huge mafia so most of the time, Yoongi is only with his nanny. Amber is now familiar with Yoongi's little space so she knows how to take care of baby Yoongi. She had to learn how to change a diaper, how to prepare a bottle of milk for him and more. Blackpink's mansion is now modified so the baby won't get hurt. No weapons and other dangerous things can be found, there are magnetic locks on cabinets and drawers and safety covers are over every electrical outlet in the house. It was necessary because Yoongi's little space age is very young so he likes to crawl through the never-ending hallways which floors are covered with soft carpet. It could be easy for him to put his fingers in an electrical outlet or eat something dangerous.

Yoongi is Blackpink's little prince whose days can be filled only with fun and happiness. Right now Amber is slowly walking behind Yoongi who is crawling in front of her. The boy woke up feeling really small so she needed to put him in a diaper and then dressed him in an onesie.

 The boy woke up feeling really small so she needed to put him in a diaper and then dressed him in an onesie

THE ONESIE

Yoongi is giggling from time to time and sucks on his pacifier. His way has no goal, he is crawling for fun. Usually, he would crawl in the office of his mommies but they aren't here. They have their responsibilities and Yoongi can't go with them. Amber sighed and follows the boy who stopped crawling and sat on his padded bum. Yoongi looked up on her and smiles so widely that his eyes disappeared. Amber is glad that the boy isn't sick as before when he weighed almost nothing and he was often in a hospital. At least she can relax knowing that she won't accidentally kill him with flu.

Yoongi started to crawl again and Amber started following him with a sigh. She loves being a member of Blackpink mafia but she isn't very satisfied with this job. Before Amber was beating the shit out of so many people, she was wearing weapons hidden under her clothes and now her only weapon is a pacifier that never fails in soothing the fussy boy. 

Amber has had enough of Yoongi's slow crawling and picked him up. Yoongi whined and Amber holds him around his bony chest with his legs dangling in the air. She carried Yoongi in the kitchen and sat him down in his highchair.

HIGHCHAIR

HIGHCHAIR

Yoongi banged his small fists against the tray and watches Amber who is cooking a snack for him. She steamed few apples and pears and then made a puree from it. She poured the snack in a bowl and grabs a spoon. Yoongi smacked his lips together and moves his head away because he doesn't want fruit, he wants chocolate. He banged his hands against the tray again but Amber shakes her head no. Yoongi is ready to cry and slightly opened his mouth. She acts quick and pushed the spoon in his mouth. The little one cries but swallows the sweet puree. Yoongi is much more calmer after few more spoons and Amber smiled on him.

"My cooking isn't so bad, am I right?"

Yoongi eats and she has to stop him from time to time because he keeps putting his fingers in his mouth. After the snack, she laid Yoongi in the portable crib which is in the living room. The little one is sleepy and closed his eyes while sucking on his pacifier. In few minutes he is fast asleep and Amber goes to work out. Yoongi is dreaming about unicorns and candies while his nanny is punching a boxing bag to get the frustration out of her body. The boy sleeps like a little angel for almost two hours and then woke up with a cry. His weak crying called Amber who changed his diaper right there in the living room and then turned on the TV. Yoongi likes Pikachu so he is calm and doesn't care that his nanny walked away to start cooking their dinner. Amber is making meatballs and pasta with tomato sauce while the baby watches the colorful creatures running on the TV screen. Amber is soon done with cooking and goes to get the little hungry guy.

Yoongi grabs one meatball and started to nibble on the food while the sauce is dripping on his bib. Amber feeds him few pieces of the pasta and drinks red wine. She knows that now it is time to bath him. She left Yoongi in the highchair and goes to run him a bath. When she is satisfied with the amount of the warm water and bubbles in the bathtub in Yoongi's bathroom, she goes back to the kitchen where the baby managed to get the sauce all over his face and in his hair. Yoongi is innocently looking at her and then he is carefully picked up. Amber goes into the bathroom and sat him in the water. Yoongi is shaking a bit because he is cold without his clothes and diaper. Luckily Amber started to bath him and handed him a yellow rubber duck. Yoongi is cutely quacking like a little duck and pays back the troubles which he causes to Amber. She is smiling at him and tickled his chubby tummy. After the bath, she snugly wrapped him in a towel with Hello Kitty and carried the little burrito in his bedroom.

 After the bath, she snugly wrapped him in a towel with Hello Kitty and carried the little burrito in his bedroom

HIS BEDROOM

She laid him down on the bed and put him in a fresh diaper and pajama. Yoongi has a huge collection of stuffed toys and chose his favorite stuffed bear. He yawned like a kitten and snuggles closer to his warm blankets. Amber stays there with him for a few minutes to make sure that he is really asleep but it isn't necessary - Yoongi loves sleeping and when he is sucking on his pacifier nothing can keep him awake.