Yoongi's friend

Jungkook hates their history teacher and the stupid project, but he needs to pass this class. And to pass this class, he needs to work with Yoongi.

He is scared of Amber, the woman who never smiles with a dark aura surrounding her is making Jungkook uncomfortable. After today's class Yoongi came to him and asked Jungkook if he wants to work on their project today. Jungkook didn't know how to say no without getting a beating from Amber, who was standing behind Yoongi. So that's how he ended in their car with Yoongi.

Amber is driving and she occasionally glances at Jungkook to make sure that he isn't crossing some boundaries. On the other hand Yoongi is smiling because after one month of that terrible school it finally looks like he has found a friend.

Jungkook is shocked when the car stopped in front of a huge house. How rich is Yoongi's family?Jungkook's dad is a politician and he is quite rich, but their house isn't so enormous. They walked inside and Jungkook looked around. The house looks even better inside and a maid appeared out of nowhere. The maid takes Yoongi's jacket and Amber told her something before leading them in the living room. The kids sat down and Amber left them alone.

"So what important man or woman are we choosing?"

Yoongi is smiling at Jungkook and everyone would say that the little boy is too cute to resist, but Jungkook just shrugged and continues in mindlessly scrolling through Instagram. He is so bored, he isn't able to work on that project.

Yoongi got no answer and pouts.

"Okie, I will start and you will join me."

Yoongi opened one of the many books his mommies bought him and starts to look for some important person in Korean history. After a while he found King Sejong the Great and decided to write about him. Yoongi is writing notes, uses his pink laptop to find pretty pictures, but after some time he peeks at Jungkook.

"Kookie, can you help me with this?"

Jungkook doesn't pay attention to the boy and keeps typing something on his cell phone. Yoongi sighs and starts to work again because he wants to finish this project and get a good grade to make his mommy proud. Suddenly the door opened and Amber walked inside. She is carrying a tray with a snack for them and Jungkook quickly drops his phone.

"So ...king Sejong! Great, great person and .."

He leans above the coffee table which is covered with books and papers and his eyes widened when he sees that Yoongi uses tons of glitters to make the project sparkly and nice. The big sheet of white paper has few pictures and text, but the glitters are really outstanding. Yoongi's short fingers are also sprinkled with glitters and the laptop also got some.

Amber is praising their cute kitten who worked so hard and Yoongi grabs one of the apple slices his nanny brought. She sits down on the second couch, which is standing opposite Jungkook. It is clear that Jungkook needs to work on the project too. It takes them the whole afternoon, but they finished it and it looks great. Jungkook won't admit the truth, but this wasn't so bad. He hates school and all the boring exams and projects, but still needs to finish high school. And his father told him that if he fail again, then he is going to take his credit card away. It would mean no more fun for Jungkook so he needs to study to finally pass this year. One good thing at attending their private school is that no one bullies you because of your academic performance. They bully you because you have and old cell phone or not the latest fashion trends. That's why no one is mocking Jungkook. He might be too lazy to study, but he is handsome, sexy and funny. He also has so much money that he can buy anything he wants. His reputation will be ruined if his father takes his credit card away so no matter how much Jungkook hates Yoongi, he hopes that their project will succeed.