Yoongi's secret

When Yoongi woke up again he is wrapped like a little burrito. His head hurts and he feels sick but what is worse the fear is eating him alive. He is in a strange house with strange people who could hurt him like his father. There is only one solution - he needs to escape, again. He looked around the fancy bedroom and sees that he could use the windows. There are trees outside and the green leaves are on the same level with the window. So he could jump few meters and hope that he won't break something. Yoongi is scared but it is clear that he can't use the door again, he doesn't know this house so he could easily end in front of the people. So the only option is the window.

The problem is that he is wrapped too tightly. Yoongi grunted and wriggles his scrawny legs. Soon he is out of breath and the blanket didn't move even an inch. Suddenly he hears some muted voices and froze. They are coming! Yoongi is desperately squirming and tries to ignore all the pain from his poor beaten up body. Yoongi is like a small kitten trapped in a trap. He is crying and tries to get out of the fluffy blanket but the door opened and found beautiful girls walked inside.

"Oh so you are finally awake?"

Yoongi is staring on them and trembles while making himself as small as possible. They are scary. The one with ginger hair smiled on him and came closer to the bed.

"You really scared us, it isn't normal to faint so many times."

The girl carefully reached her hand to Yoongi and patted his hair.

"By the way I am Lisa."

Yoongi is silently staring on her, too scared to speak. Suddenly another girl with brown curly hair hurries to them.

"Don't steal him only for yourself Lisa. I am Jennie!"

She is too close for his liking so Yoongi flinched back and hides his face. Rosé rolled her eyes because they have no time for this, they are leading a fucking mafia gang. Yes, they took Yoongi in their house but it was only because his father ran away and his debt stayed. They still don't know what exactly they are going to do with him. Lisa, Jennie and Jisoo want to keep the boy and only Rosé is against it. Rosé doesn't want to kill him, she only thinks that he is going to be a burden. Rosé left and now Lisa, Jennie and Jisoo can adore the cute boy.

Lisa unwrapped the blanket and immediately pulled him closer to her chest. Yoongi is blushing because no one has ever payed so much attention to him, moreover they are really beautiful. Lisa wrapped her tattooed arms around Yoongi's tiny waist and kisses his cheeks.

"Can you tell me how old are you?"

Yoongi is silent and avoids their eyes. He is too shy and all their nice touches and smiles are making him slip into his little space. Yoongi doesn't remember when was the first time when he slipped into little space. It simply happened one day and Yoongi is keeping it as his secret. He loves his headspace of a little kid where he always feels carefree and happy. Yoongi was careful to keep it as a secret but now he is close to slipping and suddenly Jennie put package of a cute snack. The colorful box was the last push and he slipped in his little space.

"Gibe me pwease!"

Yoongi makes grabby hands toward the snack and the three girls are shocked and surprised. Why is Yoongi acting and speaking like this? The boy finally managed to grab the box and bites on it because he doesn't know how to get inside. Lisa woke up from her shock and opened the box for him before more germ can get inside his mouth and Yoongi started to messily eat while snuggling closer to Lisa who is holding him. And like that, Yoongi's secret was out.